Ultime notizie Bitcoin, Token e Blockchain.
Notizie, analisi e recensioni dal mondo delle Criptovalute. News sempre aggiornate su tecnologia, criptovalute, blockchain, Bitcoin, Token e Altcoin
Notizie: Italiano – Tutte
Traduzione Notizie: Con Google Chrome puoi tradurre in automatico questa pagina e visualizzare le ultime news nella lingua che preferisci. (Tasto destro del mouse > Traduci)
- Why Estonia Has Begun Hosting the Bitcoin White Paperby Jeff Benson on 26/01/2021 at 23:21
The short answer: Probably because of Craig Wright.
- The Sandbox Crypto Game Plots First Public LAND Saleby Andrew Hayward on 26/01/2021 at 22:36
Animoca’s open-world game has already sold through several LAND presales, with CoinMarketCap helping to promote this public one.
- How Bitcoiners Should Watch the US Federal Reserve Meeting on Wednesdayby Nathan DiCamillo on 26/01/2021 at 22:03
Comments from Fed chair Jerome Powell could tell bitcoiners how committed the central bank is to staying the course on low interest rates through the rest of the year.
- Circle Is Making It Easy to Go From Your Bank to DeFi With USDCby Alexander Behrens on 26/01/2021 at 22:01
USDC backer Circle has announced ACH payment integration, allowing customers to easily transfer between the USDC stablecoin and US dollars.
- American Cancer Society Starts ‘Crypto Only’ Donation Fundby Andrew Hayward on 26/01/2021 at 21:36
ACS is asking for help fighting cancer by seeking donations in BTC, ETH, BAT, and more in the organization’s first crypto-only fund.
- Market Wrap: Bitcoin Slips to $30.8K While Investors Plow BTC Back Into DeFiby Daniel Cawrey on 26/01/2021 at 21:28
Its price fell Tuesday but the amount of BTC in DeFi is at its highest in over a month.
- Interview: Bitcoin In Venezuela With Javier Bostardoby Bitcoin Magazine on 26/01/2021 at 21:24
On the “Bitcoin Magazine Podcast,” Javier Bostardo of Satoshi en Venezuela discussed the failing of his country’s economy and hope for Bitcoin. The post Interview: Bitcoin In Venezuela With Javier Bostardo appeared first on Bitcoin Magazine.
- Bubbles Are Good for Bitcoinby Yanhao Max Wei on 26/01/2021 at 21:06
Far from being damaging to bitcoin, bubbles help bring in new users and ultimately accelerate the project’s growth.
- The Age Of Bitcoin Enlightenmentby Hermann Vivier on 26/01/2021 at 20:43
In a world characterized by self indulgence, Bitcoin circumvents the fragile human ego in ways that nothing else ever has. The post The Age Of Bitcoin Enlightenment appeared first on Bitcoin Magazine.
- EMURGO, Ergo, and IOHK announce AgeUSD, the first stablecoin that will come to Cardanoby Priyeshu Garg on 26/01/2021 at 20:30
The Ergo Foundation, EMURGO, and IOHK have announced AgeUSD, a stablecoin protocol based on the Ergo blockchain. The post EMURGO, Ergo, and IOHK announce AgeUSD, the first stablecoin that will come to Cardano appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- Uniswap passes $13 as whales step into the marketby Ilija Rankovic on 26/01/2021 at 20:28
Uniswap’s price soared to new all-time highs of $13.714 as the number of whale addresses surged. On top of that, the social media attention, as well as the number of UNI bulls grew exponentially in recent days. Fundamental analysis: more whales are entering the market Uniswap (UNI) saw a major increase in created addresses, which The post Uniswap passes $13 as whales step into the market appeared first on Invezz.
- Bitcoin Falls as Miners Sell, Institutions Watch Yellenby Muyao Shen on 26/01/2021 at 20:25
Some institutions have paused their buying, at least for the moment.
- Ex-Goldman CEO Blankfein Says Governments Would Likely Try to Shut Down Bitcoin if It Becomes Too Successfulby Danny Nelson on 26/01/2021 at 20:21
Blankfein misrepresented bitcoin’s traceability and falsely claimed users are blind to their counter-parties.
- Mining City: a new opportunity for the new year by Guest Post on 26/01/2021 at 20:16
Cryptocurrency is one of the fastest-growing industries in the world. As we enter the new year, new opportunities within crypto emerge. Mining City is one of the best options for people looking to enter this innovative area. Mining City’s growth throughout 2020 has been significant. With an easy-to-use website, thousands of community members active all over the world and regular promotions, now is a great time to begin reaping the possibilities that Mining City (www.miningcity.com) has toRead More
- USV Launches $250 Million Fund, Plans to Invest 30% in Crypto Startupsby Will Gottsegen on 26/01/2021 at 20:08
Union Square Ventures partner Andy Weissman lays out the firm’s plans for 2021, including its crypto investments.
- Fractal Suggests Ethereum has Room to Fall Before Bulls Can Spark Next Uptrendby Cole Petersen on 26/01/2021 at 20:00
Ethereum has seen some notable momentum in recent days that has allowed its price to set fresh all-time highs Each break above its previous all-time highs around $1,450 has been fleeting, however, which is a grave sign that could mean downside is imminent For now, ETH’s price action remains firmly correlated to that of Bitcoin, with the benchmark cryptocurrency seeing some turbulence that has shaken its market structure One analyst is now pointing to a
- ‘The 4 Wars We Could Fight With China,’ Feat. Kyle Bassby Nathaniel Whittemore on 26/01/2021 at 20:00
One of investing’s loudest critics of China shares his assessment of where the U.S. political and business relationship with the country is headed.
- 4 Ways Blockchain Could Catapult Into the Mainstreamby William Mougayar on 26/01/2021 at 19:59
Blockchain technology adoption has largely been a top-down story. Here are some ideas that could get more bottom-up traction.
- Union Square Ventures to Allocate 30% of New $250M Fund to Crypto-Related Investmentsby Kevin Reynolds on 26/01/2021 at 19:48
Planned investments “will include holding tokens directly as well as equity in early-stage blockchain-related projects.”
- Bitcoin Investment Fund Inflows Hit New Highs: CoinSharesby Will Gottsegen on 26/01/2021 at 19:39
Investors put a record $1.3 billion in cryptocurrency funds last week, says the asset management firm.
- Education Is Crypto’s Missing Link, Says Grayscale CEOby Mandy Williams on 26/01/2021 at 19:30
Following a $1 million donation to CoinCenter yesterday, Grayscale’s recently-appointed CEO said that education is an important but missing component in the crypto industry.
- Colombia, Estonia Upload the Bitcoin White Paper to Their Governmental Websitesby Zack Voell on 26/01/2021 at 19:26
More sites are hosting Bitcoin’s founding white paper since Craig Wright’s threatened copyright infringement lawsuit.
- Coinbase Custody to Support Dvision Network (DVI)by alexk on 26/01/2021 at 19:26
Blockchain platform Dvision Network has revealed that digital asset custodian platform ‘’Coinbase Custody’’ will be providing a cold-storage solution for its native token DVI. Major development for Dvision Network Dvision Network stated that the development had been in the works in recent months with the blockchain cooperating closely with the Coinbase Custody team during thisRead More
- ‘Coin Signals’ Trader Arrested on $5M Crypto Fund Fraud Chargesby Danny Nelson on 26/01/2021 at 18:48
Jeremy Spence bilked his investors out of $5 million, according to a criminal complaint.
- John Bollinger Names “Most Interesting” Thing About Bitcoin at the Momentby Alex Dovbnya on 26/01/2021 at 18:40
Veteran trader John Bollinger has noticed one thing about Bitcoin that seems to be particularly interesting to him at the moment
- All Eyes are on $26,000 as Bitcoin’s Momentum Shows Signs of Falteringby Cole Petersen on 26/01/2021 at 18:00
Bitcoin’s price action as of late has greatly favored bears, with bulls being unable to generate any significant momentum This comes just 24 hours following a failed breakout attempt seen by the cryptocurrency that ultimately resulted in it seeing a massive rejection around $34,500 The selling pressure here indicates that bulls may not have enough present strength to reverse the downtrend that began following the break below $40,000 several weeks back This has created headwinds
- Former Goldman Sachs exec Raoul Pal: Bitcoin price could hit $50,000 by Marchby Nick Chong on 26/01/2021 at 17:32
Bitcoin has finally begun to cool down after an extremely strong rally in December and early January. The post Former Goldman Sachs exec Raoul Pal: Bitcoin price could hit $50,000 by March appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- 4 Countries Where Bitcoin Searches Hit ATH In Early 2021by Jordan Lyanchev on 26/01/2021 at 17:30
The interest in Bitcoin has been growing, according to Google Trends. Searches for the term even hit an all-time high in four countries.
- Blockchain Bites: Universities Are Gaining Bitcoin Exposure as Institutional ETH Appetite Growsby Daniel Kuhn on 26/01/2021 at 17:22
Meanwhile, BoE Governor Andrew Bailey said crypto qua crypto fails as currency qua currency, though dissidents like Alexey Navalny might disagree.
- Bitcoin Advocate Chamath Palihapitiya is Running for California Governorby Liam Frost on 26/01/2021 at 17:20
Virgin Galactic’s chairman Chamath Palihapitiya announced his candidacy for governor of California.
- Heating up the DeFi stage with the first super-focused online event of 2021by Guest Post on 26/01/2021 at 17:11
The booming Decentralized Finance market was the hottest topic in the crypto industry in 2020. And this will, for sure, be the case in 2021 as well. Some believe that DeFi is just another passing fad. Others are certain that it is here to stay, and has the potential to transform the entire financial servicesRead More
- Ethereum Rival Solana Wants to Corner Asian DeFi Marketby Jeff Benson on 26/01/2021 at 17:01
Solana Foundation, which supports development on the Solana blockchain, is partnering with Coin98 Ventures to give grants to DeFi startups in Southeast Asia.
- Clubhouse Has a Growing Bitcoin Scene and You’re (Maybe) Invitedby Scott Chipolina on 26/01/2021 at 17:00
Clubhouse is social media’s latest powerhouse app. And it seems to be pulling in every Bitcoiner, one by one.
- Crypto Trader Behind “Coin Signals” Ponzi Scheme Gets Arrestedby Alex Dovbnya on 26/01/2021 at 16:53
The DOJ has arrested a fake cryptocurrency trader who was touting sky-high returns
- What Tether Means When It Says It’s ‘Regulated’by JP Koning on 26/01/2021 at 16:39
Representatives say the $25B stablecoin is “regulated” but the issuer doesn’t look like a financial institution bound by norms and laws.
- Bitmain Saga Over: Jihan Wu Steps Down as CEOby Anthonia Isichei on 26/01/2021 at 16:35
After a few years of legal disputes and other clashes, the Bitmain executive saga is finally over. Jihan Wu has stepped down as CEO.
- SaTT Takes On Blockchain Innovation In the Advertising Industryby Dalmas Ngetich on 26/01/2021 at 16:31
Before now, not so much has been said of the role of blockchain in the advertising industry especially in the area of implementation and mainstream adoption. Blockchain technology is a powerful tool that promises to reshape the orthodox way of doing things starting from traditional finance. Today there is hardly any industry that hasn’t feltRead More
- All Eyes on Kava (KAVA) as Cosmos (ATOM) Finally Announces Launch of IBCby Aisshwarya Tiwari on 26/01/2021 at 16:21
If you feel you might have missed out on the Polkadot (DOT) boom, there might still be a good opportunity – if not better – for you. Long seen as having an uncertain future, Cosmos (ATOM) has finally managed to de-risk its position in the market with the highly-anticipated release of IBC. The recent monstrousRead More
- Bitcoin News Roundup for Jan. 26, 2021by Adam B. Levine on 26/01/2021 at 16:15
With bitcoin hovering around $32K for a fourth straight day and top Ivy League universities said to be accumulating crypto, CoinDesk’s Market’s Daily is back with the latest news roundup.
- Blockchain Game Age of Rust Launches on Enjin (ENJ) Platformby Aisshwarya Tiwari on 26/01/2021 at 16:13
Blockchain-based video game community and development platform, Enjin (ENJ) witnesses the launch of the highly-anticipated dark sci-fi action-adventure game, Age of Rust. Enjin Continues to Deliver In what could be dubbed as one of the biggest milestones for the Enjin ecosystem in recent times, the majorly-anticipated blockchain-powered game, Age of Rust has finally been releasedRead More
- Join PEAKDEFI – a Safer Way to Grow your Wealthby Guest Post on 26/01/2021 at 16:10
If you are a business enthusiast and you love to trade, then we have great news! The PEAKDEFI protocol, developed with the aim of connecting investors and asset managers, is finally released! This platform will step up your game, making your trades safer, quicker, and even more profitable. That’s because it is built on theRead More
- Three Reasons Why Bitcoin Just Plunged to $30,000by Alex Dovbnya on 26/01/2021 at 16:05
Bitcoin is on the cusp of tanking below $30,000 once again as bulls are becoming increasingly fragile
- Nimbus Project: A Holistic, User-Centric Approach to DeFiby Dalmas Ngetich on 26/01/2021 at 16:04
The 21st century is marked by a push from people and organizations to democratize access to financial services, regardless of geographical location. By incorporating technology, a new revolutionary sub-sector, Fintech, a solution merging technology in enabling better access to financial instruments and services, emerged. Fintech to Drive Financial Inclusion Fintech continues to find widespread useRead More
- State of Crypto: Unpacking the Trump Presidency’s Crypto Legacyby Nikhilesh De on 26/01/2021 at 16:00
Donald Trump may have been anti-crypto but his appointed regulators ushered in a largely industry-friendly regime.
- FinCEN Forced by Crypto Community to Hold Off Its Controversial Proposalby Vladislav Sopov on 26/01/2021 at 15:45
Coordinated resistance by crypto community forces the U.S. watchdog to allow more time for comments to its rulemaking proposal
- Bank of England governor is bearish on Bitcoin, but sees growth of CBDCsby Shaurya Malwa on 26/01/2021 at 15:37
The crypto skeptic made the comments in an online discussion during this year’s Davos agenda. The post Bank of England governor is bearish on Bitcoin, but sees growth of CBDCs appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- Bitmain Co-Founder Exits, Resolving Years-Long Power Struggle as Mining Firm Preps IPOby David Pan on 26/01/2021 at 15:37
Bitmain co-founder Jihan Wu is stepping down from his role as part of a settlement.
- Bitcoin On-Chain Data Indicates Extreme Profit Taking Underwayby Tony Spilotro on 26/01/2021 at 15:30
Bitcoin has pulled back $10,000 from highs set earlier in the year, and according to on-chain data, it is due to extreme profit taking from early investors and miners. Here’s what past bull markets suggest about the current sell off and if this is an opportunity to “buy the dip,” or if the top is in. Bitcoin Bull Market Correction Is Here, According To On-Chain Data After rising from $3,800 to over $40,000 in less
- India to Conduct Mock Trials for Remote Voting Using Blockchain Technologyby Anthonia Isichei on 26/01/2021 at 15:28
India is reportedly planning to tap blockchain for remote voting. This is aimed at making the process more effective and easier.
- BTC, ETH and XRP Price Analysis for January 26by Denys Serhiichuk on 26/01/2021 at 15:27
Can the market keep growing against a falling Bitcoin (BTC)?