Ultime notizie Bitcoin, Token e Blockchain.
Notizie, analisi e recensioni dal mondo delle Criptovalute. News sempre aggiornate su tecnologia, criptovalute, blockchain, Bitcoin, Token e Altcoin
Notizie: Italiano – Tutte
Traduzione Notizie: Con Google Chrome puoi tradurre in automatico questa pagina e visualizzare le ultime news nella lingua che preferisci. (Tasto destro del mouse > Traduci)
- Bitcoin Reaches New All-Time High of $62,700: Possible Reasonsby Yuri Molchan on 13/04/2021 at 08:50
Bitcoin has just broken above a new all-time high of $62,700, here’s what has pushed the major cryptocurrency upward
- Bitcoin (BTC) breaks $62,000 to new all-time highsby Shaurya Malwa on 13/04/2021 at 08:41
Bitcoin broke the $62,000 mark this morning to set a new all-time high, data from markets tool CoinGecko shows. The post Bitcoin (BTC) breaks $62,000 to new all-time highs appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- Ethereum Price Analysis: ETH Breaking ATH Surpassing $2200, What Are The Next Targets?by Yaz Sheikh on 13/04/2021 at 08:41
Ethereum is up by a total of 5% over the past week as bulls manage to set a fresh ATH above $2200. Against Bitcoin, ETH has been range-bound.
- Bitcoin Now at All-Time High: Breaks the 1-Month Old Peak Surpassing $62Kby George Georgiev on 13/04/2021 at 08:24
Exactly one month after setting the previous all-time high, bitcoin’s price has done it again and just painted a fresh peak.
- 131 Million XRP Moved by Coinbase and Huobi, While XRP Surges 23%by Yuri Molchan on 13/04/2021 at 08:03
Several major crypto exchanges have shifted 131.2 million XRP while the coin has surged over 23 percent in the past twenty-four hours
- The Board of Directors at MicroStrategy To Start Receiving Fees in Bitcoinby Wayne Jones on 13/04/2021 at 08:00
On April 12, 2021, business intelligence firm MicroStrategy said that its non-employee board members will now receive their fees in BTC instead of cash. BTC Payments Are Underway The announcement came in an 8-K filing with the US SEC, where the firm asserted that they wish to modify their compensation arrangement for non-employee directors asRead More
- Japan-inspired NFT Game Chainbinders Raises $5 Million in 2 Hoursby Shaurya Malwa on 13/04/2021 at 07:57
Chainbinders, the world’s first liquid NFT collection backed by a reserve pool of Ethereum, raised over $5 million in the first two hours after the start of sale of their native BND utility token earlier this week, the firm said in a release to CryptoSlate. The post Japan-inspired NFT Game Chainbinders Raises $5 Million in 2 Hours appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- Bitcoin Price Breaches $61,000 Ahead of Key Inflation Figures; What’s Next?by Yashu Gola on 13/04/2021 at 07:41
Key Bitcoin Price Outlook The bitcoin price briefly surged above $61,000 on Tuesday. The climb surfaced as a part of an upside weekly session, as traders’ appetite for safe-havens surged ahead of key US inflation data. Technically, the cryptocurrency shied away from confirming a price breakout to the upside. Bitcoin rallied above $61,000 on Tuesday. The flagship cryptocurrency’s upside move was brief but left traders more confident about extended gains. Changpeng Zhao, the CEO of
- JPMorgan Launches Blockchain-Based Validation Solution for Financial Institutionsby Adeniyi Olowoporoku on 13/04/2021 at 07:00
Banking giant JPMorgan has revealed the launch of a blockchain solution that will reduce the number of failed transfers within its payment system. This development was announced on Monday, with the bank confirming that the solution named ‘’Confirm’’ is in its testing phase. Faster Transaction Confirmation Twelve banks in Taiwan, including top banks like TaiwanRead More
- Bitcoin Comes Inches From ATH as Ripple Price Surged to $1.6 (Market Watch)by Jordan Lyanchev on 13/04/2021 at 06:49
Although BTC failed to overcome its all-time high at $61,800, the asset still trades above $60,000. Ripple is the biggest gainer from the top ten with a 15% surge to $1.6.
- Tetragon to Pay Ripple $3.4 Million in Legal Fees After Failed Lawsuitby Alex Dovbnya on 13/04/2021 at 06:15
After losing its lawsuit against Ripple, Tetragon will have to shell out $3.4 million in legal fees
- Ripple’s Brad Garlinghouse and Chris Larsen File Motions to Dismiss SEC Lawsuitby Alex Dovbnya on 13/04/2021 at 05:51
Ripple executives have moved to throw out the SEC lawsuit
- NYSE Joins NFT Mania With Special First Trade Collectionby Anthonia Isichei on 13/04/2021 at 05:32
The New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) jumps on the NFT hype and launches a collection for a selected number of stocks listed on it.
- ‘Rick Astley’ Hodlers Keep Bitcoin Prices Above $60Kby Martin Young on 13/04/2021 at 04:44
A new breed of Bitcoin investors not willing to ‘give the asset up’ has kept prices and markets elevated up this week.
- Following Node Outage, Stellar Development Foundation Implements Network-wide Upgradeby Aisshwarya Tiwari on 13/04/2021 at 02:00
After battling an issue that caused several nodes to go dark, the Stellar Development Foundation (SDF) has executed a protocol upgrade to its network. SDF Upgrades Protocol after Network Outage The Stellar Development Foundation, which is in charge of blockchain-based remittance protocol Stellar (XLM) has successfully executed a protocol-wide upgrade after an issue was detectedRead More
- The Hollywood premiere of “Lotawana” is America’s first movie NFTby Shaurya Malwa on 13/04/2021 at 01:00
Upcoming movie “Lotawana” is a Hollywood release with a crypto-twist: Its premiere is getting released as a non-fungible token (NFT) and the movie has its own shares for interested watchers to derive distribution profits from. The post The Hollywood premiere of “Lotawana” is America’s first movie NFT appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- HSBC Lacks ‘Appetite’ for Bitcoin, Bans MicroStrategy Stockby Jeff Benson on 13/04/2021 at 00:30
HSBC won’t let traders on its investing platform dabble in MicroStrategy stock. Will it apply its anti-crypto policy to Coinbase shares?
- Bitcoin As A Pressure Release Valveby Mitch Klee on 12/04/2021 at 22:19
As currencies inflate in value, Bitcoin serves as a pressure relief valve, allowing capital to escape.
- Currency.com says 20% of users expect Bitcoin above $100k by 2022by Shaurya Malwa on 12/04/2021 at 22:00
A crypto-focused survey compiled by Currency dot com revealed that the general sentiment on Bitcoin and other digital assets is primarily bullish. The post Currency.com says 20% of users expect Bitcoin above $100k by 2022 appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- NYSE Is Doing NFTs and No One Knows What to Make of Itby Jeff Benson on 12/04/2021 at 21:21
A Wall Street-induced financial crash helped create a desire for Bitcoin. Now, the New York Stock Exchange wants to cash in on the desire for NFTs.
- Interview: Building A Career In Bitcoin With BtcCaseyby Nik Hoffman on 12/04/2021 at 20:49
Bitcoin Magazine’s BtcCasey hops on “Meet The Taco Plebs” to talk about how Bitcoin has changed his life.
- Facebook Crypto Project VP Leaves for Circleby Mathew Di Salvo on 12/04/2021 at 20:22
Circle has hired Dante Disparte as chief strategy officer. Disparte was previously executive vice president at Facebook’s Diem.
- Top Stories of the Weekend: Ethereum and BNB Reach New ATH, While Peter Brandt Claims XRP Could Hit It Tooby Vladislav Sopov on 12/04/2021 at 20:14
Explosive altcoin rallies, surprising thaw in XRP/SEC drama, NFT euphoria cools off: U.Today picks of the weekend
- Bitcoin Miner Manufacturer Canaan Expects Major Growth In 2021by Oluwapelumi Adejumo on 12/04/2021 at 20:10
In a 2020 financial results release, bitcoin mining rig manufacturer Canaan laid out a case for major profit growth in 2021.
- Square’s COPA Sues Self-Proclaimed Bitcoin Inventor Craig Wrightby Jeff Benson on 12/04/2021 at 19:20
The Bitcoin SV figurehead tried to enforce a copyright claim to the Bitcoin white paper. The Cryptocurrency Open Patent Alliance (COPA) isn’t standing for it.
- Southampton F.C. Can Now Pay Player Bonuses In Bitcoinby Nik Hoffman on 12/04/2021 at 19:19
English Premier League team Southampton has reportedly signed a deal with Coingaming Group that would let it pay player bonuses in bitcoin.
- Bitcoin Price Primed For a Leg Up as Demand and On-Chain Data Favorable, Analysisby Jordan Lyanchev on 12/04/2021 at 19:13
The demand for bitcoin only increases, while miners and long-term holders refute to sell – is BTC preparing for another run towards a new ATH?
- Novogratz’s Galaxy Digital Joins Growing List of Bitcoin ETF Contendersby Mathew Di Salvo on 12/04/2021 at 19:01
While the SEC has yet to approve a Bitcoin ETF in the US, there are now eight high-profile firms seeking approval to launch one.
- Mike Novogratz’s Galaxy Digital files for Bitcoin ETF with U.S. regulatorsby Samuel Wan on 12/04/2021 at 19:00
Galaxy Digital today submitted Form S-1 with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for consideration of a Bitcoin exchange-traded fund (ETF). The post Mike Novogratz’s Galaxy Digital files for Bitcoin ETF with U.S. regulators appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- TIME Joins Tesla in Keeping Bitcoin on Its Balance Sheetby Jeff Benson on 12/04/2021 at 18:55
Grayscale Investments and TIME magazine are partnering on cryptocurrency content. And TIME is keeping the BTC.
- Even New York Stock Exchange Launching NFTsby Alex Dovbnya on 12/04/2021 at 18:54
The New York Stock Exchange has jumped into the digital bonanza
- The New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) is issuing NFTs for these 6 stocksby Shaurya Malwa on 12/04/2021 at 18:50
The New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), one of the world’s largest exchanges by daily trading volume, today said it would issue non-fungible tokens (NFTs) for stocks listed on its platform. The post The New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) is issuing NFTs for these 6 stocks appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- COPA Suing Craig Wright Over Bitcoin White Paper Claimsby Ahyke Otutubuike on 12/04/2021 at 18:49
The Cryptocurrency Open Patent Alliance (COPA) has announced that it is suing Craig Wright over his Bitcoin white paper copyright claims.
- Biden Seeks 50% Budget Increase for FinCEN to Combat Illicit Financeby Scott Chipolina on 12/04/2021 at 18:47
The bureau has previously pushed for transparency rules that would require crypto exchanges to perform KYC checks on customers’ private wallets.
- This $1.6 Million NFT Could Self-Replicate Into Hundreds Moreby Andrew Hayward on 12/04/2021 at 18:28
Mad Dog Jones’ Ethereum-powered artwork of a copy machine can produce up to seven generations of variant NFTs… but it can also “jam” along the way.
- Bitcoin In Sports And What The Future Holdsby Michael on 12/04/2021 at 18:15
The sports industry represents a massive opportunity for Bitcoin adoption, as further sponsorships and deals are expected.
- TIME Magazine to Hold Bitcoin on Its Balance Sheetby Alex Dovbnya on 12/04/2021 at 18:07
TIME Magazine has committed to holding Bitcoin on its balance sheet
- Unicly To Allow Users To Combine, Fractionalize, And Trade NFTs With Guaranteed Liquidityby Bitcoinist on 12/04/2021 at 17:50
Capitalizing on blockchain technology, Unicly is deploying a novel protocol to fractionalize and pool liquidity for NFTs, allowing users to own portions of collections and resell them as fungible tokens. A New Means To Combine And Split NFT Collections Interest in NFTs has skyrocketed over the last few months, increasing the overall NFT market capitalization to more than $430 million. Several renowned personalities, including artists, performers, and content creators, are embracing this new way of
- CNBC Host Jim Cramer Predicts $3 Trillion Crypto Market, Says He Wants to Get Paid in Bitcoinby Alex Dovbnya on 12/04/2021 at 17:43
CNBC anchor Jim Cramer has further embraced the flagship cryptocurrency
- Romanian University partners with Elrond (EGLD) to accept crypto paymentsby Ali Raza on 12/04/2021 at 17:39
Cryptocurrency adoption has received a boost in Romania as one of the country’s universities has announced the acceptance of crypto payments. Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu (LBUS), with about 11,000 students, said the move is part of its goal to offer support to local businesses like Elrond (EGLD). According to the institution, the implementation of The post Romanian University partners with Elrond (EGLD) to accept crypto payments appeared first on Invezz.
- Paxful: Hacked User Data Offer Is “Fake”by Peter Chawaga on 12/04/2021 at 17:32
A recent forum post offering the personal data of millions of Paxful users has been called “fake” by the exchange’s CEO.
- Filecoin (FIL) taps Videocoin to create a marketplace for videos with NFTby Ali Raza on 12/04/2021 at 17:27
The world’s largest distributed blockchain storage network Filecoin (FIL) has agreed to partner with VideoCoin to integrate decentralized video processing. They want to enable a marketplace for videos with nonfungible tokens (NFTs). The aim is to solve major issues in video authentication. Filecoin offers a low-cost option Filecoin offers a low-cost and wider storage network, The post Filecoin (FIL) taps Videocoin to create a marketplace for videos with NFT appeared first on Invezz.
- Solana (SOL) surges in price amidst airdrop anticipationby Ali Raza on 12/04/2021 at 17:16
Open-source blockchain project Solana (SOL) saw a 50% increase in its price following the airdrop multiple projects launching. Airdropping blockchain is making a comeback, with MEME and Uniswap being the most notable airdrops. Users who simply held onto their tokens gained as much as $600,000. Although Solana has not made clear the strategic goal of The post Solana (SOL) surges in price amidst airdrop anticipation appeared first on Invezz.
- Galaxy Digital Files For Bitcoin ETF, Joining Growing Listby Oluwapelumi Adejumo on 12/04/2021 at 17:01
Galaxy Digital is now among the handful of groups that have filed for regulatory approval to offer a bitcoin ETF.
- GameStop Hiring a Security Analyst with “Crypto and NFT” Experienceby Dalmas Ngetich on 12/04/2021 at 17:00
The NYSE-Listed GameStop, known more for its activity in gaming, is making moves on its human capital that may suggest their newfound interest in non-fungible tokens (NFTs), cryptocurrency, and blockchain. A Security Analyst with NFTs Experience In a job posting on Apr 8, GameStop is looking to hire a Texas-based security analyst. Outside of his/herRead More
- Coinbase Goes Public on April 14: How to Buy Sharesby Jeff John Roberts on 12/04/2021 at 16:50
Coinbase shares will begin trading on public markets on Wednesday. Here’s a guide to buying them—and whether you should.
- You Can Now Mine Bitcoin (Very Slowly) on a Commodore 64by Tim Copeland on 12/04/2021 at 16:45
Just don’t expect to actually mine a block—or get remotely close.
- Self-Proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright Sued by Square’s COPAby Alex Dovbnya on 12/04/2021 at 16:36
Jack Dorsey has taken self-proclaimed Satoshi Craig Wright to the U.K. High Court
- Galaxy Digital Seeking to Launch Bitcoin ETF in the U.S.by Anthonia Isichei on 12/04/2021 at 16:15
Galaxy Digital, a digital assets investment management firm, has become the latest company to file for a Bitcoin exchange-traded fund (ETF), with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Galaxy Digital Files for Bitcoin ETF In a Form S-1 published on Monday (April 12, 2021), Mike Novogratz’s Galaxy Digital stated its intention to launch aRead More
- The Conclusion Of The Long-Term Debt Cycle And The Rise Of Bitcoinby Dylan LeClair on 12/04/2021 at 16:15
The conclusion of the long-term debt cycle is an inescapable economic reality that coincides with the ascent of the Bitcoin Network.