Ultime notizie Bitcoin, Token e Blockchain.
Notizie, analisi e recensioni dal mondo delle Criptovalute. News sempre aggiornate su tecnologia, criptovalute, blockchain, Bitcoin, Token e Altcoin
Notizie: Italiano – Tutte
Traduzione Notizie: Con Google Chrome puoi tradurre in automatico questa pagina e visualizzare le ultime news nella lingua che preferisci. (Tasto destro del mouse > Traduci)
- Opening Account on XRP Ledger Is Now Two Times Cheaperby Alex Dovbnya on 19/09/2021 at 18:14
The minimum reserve requirement, which is necessary for opening a new account on the XRP Ledger, has been lowered to 10 XRPs
- Celsius CEO Refutes Allegations of Uncomplying With US State Lawsby Jordan Lyanchev on 19/09/2021 at 17:36
Celsius CEO, Alex Mashinsky, has promised that the company will work with US regulators after Texas and New Jersey went after the platform.
- An Ancient Bitcoin Stash Worth $30 Million Just Movedby Tim Hakki on 19/09/2021 at 16:18
The stash was worth $8,195 when it was first deposited.
- BTC, ETH and XRP Price Analysis for September 19by Denys Serhiichuk on 19/09/2021 at 14:08
Which coins can withstand the fall of Bitcoin (BTC)?
- Crypto Fraudster Gets Seven Years in Prison for Stealing $90 Million in a Ponzi Schemeby Dimitar Dzhondzhorov on 19/09/2021 at 13:56
Stefan Qin, who operated two illegal cryptocurrency funds and conned investors for millions, will see the prison cell from the inside for seven and a half years.
- Emblem Vault NFT Sales Rise 225% in Weekby Tim Hakki on 19/09/2021 at 13:45
Emblem Vault has reconnected NFT collectors fans with some of the rarest and oldest NFTs.
- Cosmos Rallies to All-time High Despite Static Global Crypto Marketby Tim Hakki on 19/09/2021 at 11:42
The blockchain interoperability network is having a great bull run.
- $4.5 Billion Allocated to Expand the Hedera Hashgraph Ecosystemby Mandy Williams on 19/09/2021 at 10:58
Hedera Hashgraph is hoping to strengthen the development of its ecosystem, launching a special fund worth over $4.5 billion, which is 20% of the total token supply.
- Three Arrows Capital Co-Founder Says Bitcoin Dominance Is Irrelevantby Alex Dovbnya on 19/09/2021 at 10:14
The Bitcoin dominance metric shouldn’t concern you (unless you a billionaire)
- Cardano Creator Proposes New Term for Smart Contractsby Alex Dovbnya on 19/09/2021 at 09:10
Cardano’s smart contracts are not smart contracts per se, according to IOG developer Matthias Benkort
- Turkish President Announces War Against Cryptoby Alex Dovbnya on 19/09/2021 at 08:19
President Recep Tayyip Erdogan claims that Turkey is at war with crypto
- Scaramucci raises $100 million to invest in Algorand (ALGO) fundby Oluwapelumi Adejumo on 19/09/2021 at 08:00
Earlier this week, the Anthony Scaramucci-owned SkyBridge Capital announced at its annual SALT Conference that it had filed an application for a crypto-related exchange-traded fund (ETF) to expand its offerings. The post Scaramucci raises $100 million to invest in Algorand (ALGO) fund appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- Bitcoin Maintains $48k Amid Another Minimal Trading Volume Weekend (Market Watch)by Jordan Lyanchev on 19/09/2021 at 07:22
Another weekend comes with little-to-no trading volume, the bitcoin price has managed to remain above $48,000 as of now.
- Tomi Heroes NFT Sales Volume Just Exploded Past $1.35m, with Massive ROI Potential For TOMI Saleby Guest Post on 19/09/2021 at 06:00
NFT and DeFi enthusiasts worldwide may be wondering why Tomi Heroes have been popping off on OpenSea in recent days. These non-fungible tokens grant access to Tomi’s token presale soon, so the limited-edition sets are in high demand. With 395 Ether (or roughly $1.37m) in traded volume, it is evident that this is the projectRead More
- Coinbase Secures Another Millionaire Deal With the US Government to Let Them Use Its Blockchain Analytics Softwareby Felix Mollen on 19/09/2021 at 05:37
Coinbase just closed a $1.36 million deal with the Immigration and Customs Enforcement office. Now, the agency will use its Coinbase Analytics tool for undisclosed purposes.
- Fantasy Sports And NFT Gaming Platform, DeFi 11 Announces Public Launchby Guest Post on 19/09/2021 at 05:00
Upcoming fantasy sports and NFT gaming platform, DeFi 11 has recently announced its public launch through an IDO route. This IDO comes as no surprise to those who have been apprised of the platform previously as the DeFi 11 team disclosed its roadmap for the near future. For those who are unaware, DeFi 11 isRead More
- National Bitcoin Adoption Could Drive A $1 Million Bitcoin Priceby Dion Guillaume on 19/09/2021 at 01:00
With several governments adopting bitcoin, it is only a matter of time for the price to reflect the bullish sentiment.
- The Latest Crypto Adoption: Buyers Can Pay in Bitcoin for Manhattan Retail Propertiesby Dimitar Dzhondzhorov on 18/09/2021 at 23:45
Magnum Real Estate Group is the latest property company to add cryptocurrencies as a payment method, as adoption continues to grow.
- Elrond (EGLD) price analysis: correction or end of the rally?by Stanko Iliev on 18/09/2021 at 21:15
Elrond EGLD/USD has been one of the best performers on the cryptocurrency market since the beginning of September 2021, and the price of this cryptocurrency has reached a new all-time high above $300. The current price stands around $242, and if you decide to trade EGLD, you should always use a “stop-loss” order because the The post Elrond (EGLD) price analysis: correction or end of the rally? appeared first on Invezz.
- Cardano (ADA) boss predicts DeFi bubble will burst, how likely is that to happen?by Samuel Wan on 18/09/2021 at 20:00
Cardano founder Charles Hoskinson talks DeFi in his latest interview. The post Cardano (ADA) boss predicts DeFi bubble will burst, how likely is that to happen? appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- 3 Reasons Why Bitcoin Can Reach $100K This Year, According to Bloomberg Senior Analystby Jordan Lyanchev on 18/09/2021 at 19:35
The decreasing supply of bitcoin and the growing adoption from various investors could propel BTC to $100K by the year’s end, said Bloomberg’s McGlone.
- What Satoshi Nakamoto Left Behind For Usby Saleh Isam on 18/09/2021 at 19:00
The anonymous creator of Bitcoin has created historical change with his invention.
- Fantasy Sports And NFT Gaming Platform – DeFi 11 – Announces Public Launchby Press Release on 18/09/2021 at 18:10
[PRESS RELEASE – Please Read Disclaimer] Upcoming fantasy sports and NFT gaming platform, DeFi 11 has recently announced its public launch through an IDO route. This IDO comes as no surprise to those who have been apprised of the platform previously as the DeFi 11 team disclosed its roadmap for the near future. Apart from
- U.S. Homeland Security Signs $1.36M Contract with Coinbaseby Tim Hakki on 18/09/2021 at 17:24
Coinbase’s new deal with the U.S. government is around forty times bigger than its last.
- Solana’s DeFi Projects are Raising Millions of Dollarsby David Feld on 18/09/2021 at 17:14
Decentralized finance is taking off on Solana. Here’s what that looks like.
- Massive NFT and Token Giveaway From Polker as Staking is Announced!by Guest Post on 18/09/2021 at 17:00
Polker.Game has been bringing a constant stream of updates, development, and listings over the last few months – and they are not showing any sign of slowing down. Polker is one of the major sponsors of Polycon 2021, the largest Polygon event of the year – all this less than 10 days after Polygon announcedRead More
- Ether (ETH) Outflow from CEXs Reaches A New All-time Highby Adam Robertson on 18/09/2021 at 17:00
According to a Twitter post by IntoTheBlock, Ethereum’s total amount moving from centralized exchanges hit new highs. The net amount of $ETH leaving exchanges just hit a new record Over $1.2B worth of $ETH left centralized exchanges yesterday Last time $1B+ left CEXs, #Ethereum increased by 60% within 30 days pic.twitter.com/wfRuX11Rtk — IntoTheBlock (@intotheblock) SeptemberRead More
- Hacker returns 865 ETH stolen from Sushi’s token launch platform MISOby Andjela Radmilac on 18/09/2021 at 17:00
SushiSwap‘s token launch platform MISO suffered a supply chain attack yesterday that drained 864.8 ETH from the ‘Jay Pegs Auto Mart’ token auction contract. The post Hacker returns 865 ETH stolen from Sushi’s token launch platform MISO appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- Ripple Keeps Thriving Outside U.S., Despite SEC Harming Its Domestic Businessby Yuri Molchan on 18/09/2021 at 16:45
Ripple continues to prosper beyond the U.S., despite the legal war with the SEC damaging its business in the United States
- EY Taps Polygon Network to Improve Enterprise Clients’ Experience by Anthonia Isichei on 18/09/2021 at 16:35
Ernst & Young (EY), a representative of the “Big Four” accounting firms in the US, has inked a partnership with the popular blockchain project Polygon.
- Ethereum-Solana Wormhole v2 Bridge Finally Goes Liveby Vladislav Sopov on 18/09/2021 at 16:32
New version of mainstream interoperability protocol between Solana and Ethereum is ready for token migration
- DOGE, SHIB and YFI Price Analysis for September 18by Denys Serhiichuk on 18/09/2021 at 16:25
Has the time arrived for altcoins to start rising faster than Bitcoin (BTC)?
- Cardano to Have “Ultimate” Scalability with This Solution: Detailsby Vladislav Sopov on 18/09/2021 at 16:14
Input Output Global (IOG) developers introduce Hydra L2 scalability solution to advance its dApps ecosystem
- Whales Move $761 Million in Ethereum, While Coin Recovers to $3,500by Yuri Molchan on 18/09/2021 at 16:00
Anonymous large holders of crypto have transferred a close to $800 million worth Ethereum
- Bitcoin Is An Astonishing Instrument For Changeby Stephen Chow on 18/09/2021 at 16:00
Bitcoin has the ability to empower artists and creators who may have gone unnoticed under a fiat standard.
- Flare Finance Completes Massive NFT Sale as Flare Warns About New Scamsby Vladislav Sopov on 18/09/2021 at 15:53
Largest NFT sale campaign in Flare ecosystem’s history has been completed successfully
- SushiSwap Co-Founder 0xMaki Steps Down as Leaderby Tim Hakki on 18/09/2021 at 14:31
In a candid blog post, Sushi’s co-founder explained the toll that running the exchange had taken on his personal life.
- Solana’s Growing Painsby Daniel Roberts on 18/09/2021 at 14:20
Was Solana’s outage just a momentary stumble, or a sign the red-hot Ethereum challenger isn’t ready for the big leagues?
- Bitcoin’s Annual Energy Use Has Already Passed 2020’s: Researchby Andrew Throuvalas on 18/09/2021 at 13:35
A recent report predicts that the network’s energy use will match that of Pakistan by the year’s end.
- Cardano (ADA) sees 200 smart contracts that can’t be used yetby Ali Raza on 18/09/2021 at 11:59
Cardano (ADA/USD), the third-largest cryptocurrency project, introduced smart contracts to its mainnet only six days ago, on September 12th, after the successful Alonzo hard fork. In the days that followed, the project saw over 2,200 smart contracts getting ready to launch on its network. However, up to 200 of them that have been listed recently The post Cardano (ADA) sees 200 smart contracts that can’t be used yet appeared first on Invezz.
- Solana and Avalanche Lead Market-Wide Rallyby Tim Hakki on 18/09/2021 at 11:39
The so-called ‘Ethereum killers’ have had very different weeks, but both are surging.
- Korean Finance Minister vows crypto taxes starting 2022by Andjela Radmilac on 18/09/2021 at 10:41
South Korea’s Minister of Strategy and Finance Hong Nam-Ki said that the planned law on taxing cryptocurrencies will come into effect at the beginning of next year. The post Korean Finance Minister vows crypto taxes starting 2022 appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- 82 Million XRP Transferred by Ripple and Anonymous Whalesby Yuri Molchan on 18/09/2021 at 10:03
Ripple has sent two XRP lumps to its ODL corridors, while anon whales moved a large amount of the Ripple affiliated crypto
- Celsius Network pursuer by the regulators of two US statesby Ali Raza on 18/09/2021 at 09:32
While the SEC’s legal battle against Ripple is the biggest clash between a regulator and a crypto project of this year, it is hardly the only one. In fact, another project — Celsius Network — is pursued by not one, but two regulators from different US states. The project is seeing trouble in both New The post Celsius Network pursuer by the regulators of two US states appeared first on Invezz.
- WWE star John Cena holds an NFT sale, calls it a ‘catastrophic failure’by Ali Raza on 18/09/2021 at 09:20
John Cena, a professional wrestler and actor famous around the world for his participation in the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) recently decided to get into the crypto industry’s NFT sector. The WWE champion made his NFTs available to the fans last month, and the sale ended up being a ‘catastrophic failure,’ as Cena said himself. The post WWE star John Cena holds an NFT sale, calls it a ‘catastrophic failure’ appeared first on Invezz.
- UK users can now join Americans in trading crypto on PayPalby Ali Raza on 18/09/2021 at 09:12
PayPal made one of the biggest moves in the crypto industry about a year ago when it announced that it will start supporting crypto trading. Before 2020 had ended, the US users already got the ability to use digital coins on the company’s platform, but until now, they remained the only ones with this privilege. The post UK users can now join Americans in trading crypto on PayPal appeared first on Invezz.
- 1.1 Million Salvadorans Now Using Chivo Bitcoin Wallet, President’s Optimisticby Yuri Molchan on 18/09/2021 at 09:03
17 percent of the El Salvador’s population have downloaded the local Bitcoin wallet in just ten days
- SushiSwap sees a $3 million supply chain attack against its MISO launchpadby Ali Raza on 18/09/2021 at 09:01
SushiSwap (SUSHI/USD) one of the most popular decentralized crypto exchanges, recently saw a supply chain attack that targeted its token launchpad, MISO. According to what is known, the attacker managed to change a smart contract address, putting down the one they own and control. As a result, the attacker managed to raise $3 million in The post SushiSwap sees a $3 million supply chain attack against its MISO launchpad appeared first on Invezz.
- CFTC Probes Binance U.S. Over Possible Insider Trading and Market Manipulationby Yuri Molchan on 18/09/2021 at 08:20
Regulators continue to probe the U.S. branch of Binance, adding suspicions of insider trading this time
- Shiba Inu coin (SHIB) pumps and sees $2 billion traded after Coinbase listingby Shaurya Malwa on 18/09/2021 at 01:00
Shiba Inu coin (SHIB) believers were in for a surprise Friday morning after Coinbase, one of the world’s largest and most regulated crypto exchanges, listed the memecoin on its platform. The post Shiba Inu coin (SHIB) pumps and sees $2 billion traded after Coinbase listing appeared first on CryptoSlate.