Ultime notizie Bitcoin, Token e Blockchain.
Notizie, analisi e recensioni dal mondo delle Criptovalute. News sempre aggiornate su tecnologia, criptovalute, blockchain, Bitcoin, Token e Altcoin
Notizie: Italiano – Tutte
Traduzione Notizie: Con Google Chrome puoi tradurre in automatico questa pagina e visualizzare le ultime news nella lingua che preferisci. (Tasto destro del mouse > Traduci)
- Indian Police Arrested ”Crypto King” Who Traded Drugs for Bitcoinby Dimitar Dzhondzhorov on 20/06/2021 at 11:15
The ”Crypto King” will wait to hear his punishment after being arrested for trading drugs with bitcoin on the Darknet.
- Bitcoin Gets More Popular in The UK, But Few People Actually Understand Itby Dimitar Dzhondzhorov on 20/06/2021 at 09:05
The people in the UK seem more interested in cryptocurrencies, but many lack basic knowledge about them.
- Scaleswap Announces Whitelist Opening and IDO Launch Date by Guest Post on 20/06/2021 at 07:53
Next-generation IDO launchpad Scaleswap (built on Ethereum layer 2, powered by Polygon) has announced major details about its much anticipated IDO. The IDO follows the heavily oversubscribed funding round, where Scaleswap raised USD 2.5 million from prominent VCs in the blockchain space. Scaleswap IDO set for June 25 Scaleswap revealed in a report on itsRead More
- Bitcoin Calms Around $35,000 as Ethereum Slides to $2,200 (Market Watch)by Jordan Lyanchev on 20/06/2021 at 06:58
Bitcoin seems calm around $35,000 but dangers are still looming in, while the alternative coins continue to gradually lose value.
- UK Bank Bans Crypto Purchases From Binance and Kraken, Reportsby Felix Mollen on 20/06/2021 at 03:51
TSB is reportedly taking actions to prevent its customers from using Kraken and Binance to buy crypto because of their alleged poor safety measures.
- The Quickest Way To Achieve Financial Freedom Is With Bitcoinby Casey Carrillo on 19/06/2021 at 19:00
Upon realization of the idea of liberty, it is immediately thrust into reality, never to be forgotten by those having experienced it.
- Long on Bitcoin, Ethereum and PolkaDot: Inside China’s Most Successful Crypto Venture Firmby Shuyao Kong on 19/06/2021 at 17:54
Continue Capital’s diamond hands and belief in the long-term prospects of crypto have made it one of the most successful Chinese venture firms in the industry.
- How a British Teacher Lost £120K in a Bitcoin Scam on Instagramby Dimitar Dzhondzhorov on 19/06/2021 at 17:05
A 63-year-old British woman parted with her pension pot and life savings due to a fraudulent Bitcoin investment scheme.
- Sichuan Shutdown Order Cripples Chinese Bitcoin Mining Poolsby Tim Hakki on 19/06/2021 at 16:37
China’s crackdown on popular cryptocurrencies continues, while the state’s own digital currency gets more visibility.
- China also bans miners in hydropower -dominated Sichuan provinceby Ali Raza on 19/06/2021 at 14:34
Southwestern Chinese province, Sichuan, has embarked on the present crackdown on crypto miners in China. According to the Chinese crypto media outlet, PANews, the province has identified 26 suspected mining projects it wants to screen and possibly shut down by June 20. The report notes that the officials in Sichuan had told local governments in The post China also bans miners in hydropower -dominated Sichuan province appeared first on Invezz.
- Bitcoin Death Cross 2021 Is Here: The Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Be Worriedby Varun GS on 19/06/2021 at 14:23
The MA-50 line has crossed below the MA-200, resulting in a death cross for BTC. Typically, this indicates that a major sell-off is incoming. However, there are many reasons not to be worried.
- Miami Tries to Lure China’s Bitcoin Miners—Will They Bite?by Ekin Genç on 19/06/2021 at 14:06
Bitcoin miners explain to Decrypt how the prospect of relocating to Miami could be compelling.
- BitClout: Crazy Like a Fox?by Jeff John Roberts on 19/06/2021 at 13:49
The plans for the controversial social network BitClout are becoming clearer.
- How Many Bitcoin U-Turns? Goldman Sachs Now Says Bitcoin Is Not a Viable Investmentby Jordan Lyanchev on 19/06/2021 at 13:45
Goldman Sachs’ latest report shows yet another U-turn. This time, the bank concluded that bitcoin and other crypto assets are not viable investments.
- Bitmain Releases Mining Machine For Dogecoin and Litecoin: Reportsby Tim Hakki on 19/06/2021 at 13:14
Bitmain released a new flagship Litecoin miner today… It’s almost twenty times more powerful than its last.
- Goldman Sachs Scores Partnership with Galaxy Digital to Provide Bitcoin Investment Servicesby Wayne Jones on 19/06/2021 at 13:00
Goldman Sachs, on June 18, set a new path for banking institutions by beginning to exchange Bitcoin futures with Mike Novogratz’s Galaxy Digital network. Galaxy Digital announced the partnership, as Goldman Sachs aims to invest in the crypto world. Galaxy Digital as The Liquidity Provider The move by Goldman Sachs bank will pose a challengeRead More
- GBTC Redemptions Stealing Bitcoin Spot Demandby Dylan LeClair on 19/06/2021 at 12:00
As the Grayscale Bitcoin Trust trades at a discount, demand won’t be reflected in the bitcoin price.
- Bitcoin, XRP, and Dfinity Sink as Market Dips 5%by Tim Hakki on 19/06/2021 at 11:58
The crypto markets are down today and some of the leaders have seen a big depreciation in value.
- 98% of Hedge Fund CFOs Expect to Invest in Cryptocurrencies by 2026: Studyby Jordan Lyanchev on 19/06/2021 at 11:35
Hedge funds will increase their cryptocurrency allocations to 7.2% of their respective portfolios in the next five years, a survey revealed.
- Chiliz remains under pressure. Here are the next targetsby Stanko Iliev on 19/06/2021 at 10:47
Chiliz CHZ/USD remains under pressure; the price of this cryptocurrency fell from $0.98 to $0.16 since 12th March 2021, and the current price stands around $0.29. Fundamental analysis: The popularity of this project is rising across the globe Chiliz is an exclusive currency option for the Socios.com sports fan engagement platform which is built on The post Chiliz remains under pressure. Here are the next targets appeared first on Invezz.
- BBVA Opens Bitcoin (BTC) Trading Service to Private Banking Clients in Switzerlandby Wayne Jones on 19/06/2021 at 09:00
Spain’s giant bank, BBVA, announced that it plans to launch a bitcoin trading service for private banking clients in its Switzerland entity. The services, including bitcoin trading and custody services, will be available as of Monday, June 21. Better Banking Services for Customers BBVA’s announcement comes after six months of testing with several users. TheseRead More
- Beware: Scammers Send Fake Replacement Ledger Devices to Steal Cryptocurrenciesby Jordan Lyanchev on 19/06/2021 at 08:55
Scammers have sent out fake replacement Ledger devices to users aiming to steal their cryptocurrency holdings.
- NFT’s: So Much More than Just Digital Artby Guest Post on 19/06/2021 at 08:25
When hundreds of millions of dollars are changing hands for the digital deeds to a new generation of computer created art, you can bet that the mainstream media’s ears are pricking up. However, the use of Non-Fungible Token (NFTs) in the digital art arena has somewhat overshadowed the amazing potential of this tokenised technology. FromRead More
- Ethereum’s London hardfork is coming to three testnets, starting next weekby Ali Raza on 19/06/2021 at 08:03
As the DeFi sector emerged and brought countless new investors to Ethereum (ETH/USD), the network has been struggling even more than before, and it became imperative for the project to evolve into Ethereum 2.0. However, doing so is a long and complicated process that needs to be done right. Even so, Ethereum has been making The post Ethereum’s London hardfork is coming to three testnets, starting next week appeared first on Invezz.
- Crypto ATMs are coming to Texas supermarket chain, H-E-Bby Ali Raza on 19/06/2021 at 07:59
The United States of America has been one of the countries that seemingly resisted cryptocurrency adoption the most of all western nations. Now, however, things are starting to change, and the change is very fast in some parts of the country. Of course, not all states are equally friendly towards crypto, but the number of The post Crypto ATMs are coming to Texas supermarket chain, H-E-B appeared first on Invezz.
- Bitcoin Lost $3K in a Day as Crypto Market Cap Evaporated $100B (Market Watch)by Jordan Lyanchev on 19/06/2021 at 07:09
$100 billion are gone from the cryptocurrency market cap as bitcoin kept declining in value to its lowest price line since last Sunday at below $35K.
- Credmark Previews Uniswap V3 Portfolio Management Toolby Guest Post on 19/06/2021 at 06:30
The team is focused on making liquidity provision safe and easy. Singapore, June 18, 2021 – DeFi risk modelling platform Credmark has announced its upcoming portfolio management tool for Uniswap V3. It will be the first retail product to be launched by the project in an effort to provide easier ways of providing liquidity. TheRead More
- Veteran trader points out bearish ‘CME gap’ as Bitcoin, Ethereum take a hitby Rohan Jethi on 19/06/2021 at 04:00
Bitcoin and Ethereum prices start to fall as the weekend approaches, a move that has become a familiar pattern in the past few months. The post Veteran trader points out bearish ‘CME gap’ as Bitcoin, Ethereum take a hit appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- What is SushiSwap? How to Buy SUSHI (2021)by Andrew Hayward on 19/06/2021 at 03:31
Originally a Uniswap clone, this DEX has developed to promise “Michelin-star worthy DeFi innovations”. Here’s how to get started.
- Grayscale Investments consider new crypto trusts, including Polygon and Solanaby Samuel Wan on 19/06/2021 at 01:00
Digital currency asset managers Grayscale has announced the addition of 13 new crypto projects to their list of assets under consideration, including newer chains like Polygon (MATIC) and Solana (SOL). The post Grayscale Investments consider new crypto trusts, including Polygon and Solana appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- Bitcoin To $10 Million By 2030by Nik Hoffman on 19/06/2021 at 00:00
It might seem hyper-bullish, but there is real reason to believe such an ascension in price could occur.
- Dogecoin Killer or Kin? How Shiba Inu Differs From DOGEby Jeff Benson on 18/06/2021 at 22:45
Shiba Inu calls itself a “Dogecoin Killer.” In many ways, it’s a different breed.
- Is SwissToken worth buying? An in-depth look at a wealth tokenby Milko Trajcevski on 18/06/2021 at 22:33
SwissBorg CHSB/USD, an Ethereum-based ERC-20 token secured by a proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus, has weakened from $1.07 on May 27 to $0.63 as of June 18. However, this decline could be temporary, and SwissBorg is poised to rebound. SwissBorg showed multiple growth catalysts in 2021 SwissBorg launched in 2017 with the intention of revolutionizing Swiss private The post Is SwissToken worth buying? An in-depth look at a wealth token appeared first on Invezz.
- Community reacts as Mark Cuban calls for regulations after getting ‘rugged’ on TITANby Ana Grabundzija on 18/06/2021 at 22:00
Dallas Mavericks owner, Mark Cuban, who became known as a decentralized finance (DeFi) enthusiast and a high tier investor, told Bloomberg he was lazy and failed to do his own due diligence, causing him to lose money in a recent bank run. The post Community reacts as Mark Cuban calls for regulations after getting ‘rugged’ on TITAN appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- CBDC: Chinese Residents Can Now Convert DCEP to Cash at ATM Points by Ogwu Osaemezu Emmanuel on 18/06/2021 at 21:00
The Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC), has now made it possible for Chinese residents to easily exchange their DCEP, the nation’s digital renminbi for fiat yuan and vice versa, at thousands of automated teller machine (ATM) locations in the country, according to a report on June 18, 2021. ICBC Introduces Digital Yuan-Cash ConversionRead More
- Bitcoin and Dogecoin ATMs Coming to Texas Grocery Giant H-E-Bby Mathew Di Salvo on 18/06/2021 at 20:47
Coin Cloud’s 2,000th Bitcoin ATM is arriving to a H-E-B store. Many more will be installed in the Texas supermarket chain’s outlets.
- Ethereum Upgrade, Which Will Reduce ETH Supply, Moves Into Final Stagesby Jeff Benson on 18/06/2021 at 19:47
The London hard fork will include EIP-1559, which lowers the amount of ETH miners receive.
- An Overview Of Bitcoin’s Cryptographyby Nameless on 18/06/2021 at 19:30
A look at the securing mechanisms of the global monetary system millions entrust their value with.
- Bitcoin, Ethereum Mining Company Hive to List Stock on Nasdaqby Will Gottsegen on 18/06/2021 at 19:17
The company went public in 2017 and currently trades on a Canadian stock exchange.
- Coinbase co-founder says people shouldn’t underestimate Dogecoinby Ana Grabundzija on 18/06/2021 at 19:00
Dogecoin’s history showed crypto why it’s haste to dismiss a good meme that could manifest into concrete progress, said Coinbase co-founder Fred Ehrsam in his interview with Emily Chang on a Bloomberg TV appearance. The post Coinbase co-founder says people shouldn’t underestimate Dogecoin appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- Denmark’s Largest Bank Skeptical About Cryptocurrencyby Anthonia Isichei on 18/06/2021 at 19:00
Danske Bank, the largest bank in Denmark, has expressed its views about cryptocurrency, stating that while it was taking a cautious approach towards bitcoin and other crypto assets, it would allow customers to carry out cryptocurrency-related transactions. Danish Banking Giant Not Sold on Crypto According to a report published on the bank’s website on FridayRead More
- COSIMO X is Now a Backer of yAxis’ Yield Farming Solution by Guest Post on 18/06/2021 at 18:50
COSIMO X is a venture capital fund that invests in next-generation technological opportunities and is the world’s first tokenized fund. The team have been leaders in this innovation space for over 25 years. Its track record includes many pioneering moments such as the first commercially available financial service on the Internet to the first internetRead More
- Is Voyager Token worth buying? Investing in lendingby Milko Trajcevski on 18/06/2021 at 18:39
Voyager VGX/USD is a cryptocurrency lending application that was released in January 2019 and has been growing in popularity ever since. This was due to the fact that it was easy to use and it has what is known as a Smart Order Routing engine that finds the best prices, and then passes them to The post Is Voyager Token worth buying? Investing in lending appeared first on Invezz.
- Discussing Taproot’s Lock Inby Bitcoin Magazine on 18/06/2021 at 18:19
In this episode of “The Van Wirdum Sjorsnado,” the hosts discussed the lock in of Bitcoin’s Taproot soft fork upgrade.
- Ric Edelman says cryptos are the first new asset class in 150 yearsby Daniela Kirova on 18/06/2021 at 18:12
Digital assets like Bitcoin (BTC/USD) are not correlated, which makes them different from more conventional assets like gold, oil, real estate, bonds, and stocks, Edelman Financial Engines founder Ric Edelman told Yahoo Finance Live. The finance expert and founder of the RIA Digital Assets Council discussed the implications of the blockchain in markets in general as The post Ric Edelman says cryptos are the first new asset class in 150 years appeared first on Invezz.
- Banking Giant BBVA Launches Bitcoin Trading, Custody Services In Switzerlandby Peter Chawaga on 18/06/2021 at 17:16
Major financial institution BBVA is launching bitcoin trading and custody for clients in Switzerland.
- Crypto.com services now available to 400 institutional partners with Fireblocks integrationby Shaurya Malwa on 18/06/2021 at 17:00
Institutional digital asset Fireblocks announced today it had integrated Crypto dot com into the Fireblocks Network, the largest and most active digital asset transfer network for institutions. The post Crypto.com services now available to 400 institutional partners with Fireblocks integration appeared first on CryptoSlate.
- Goldman Sachs Taps Galaxy Digital as Bitcoin Futures Liquidity Providerby Liam J. Kelly on 18/06/2021 at 16:58
Galaxy Digital has been identified as one of the liquidity providers for Goldman Sachs’ relaunched Bitcoin trading desk.
- Miami Mayor Wants To Entice Chinese Bitcoin Miners To Set Up Shop In Floridaby Namcios on 18/06/2021 at 16:44
Miami Mayor Francis Suarez said his city could offer cheap, nuclear energy to Chinese miners who face harsh regulation.
- Goldman Sachs Now Trading Bitcoin Futures With Galaxy Digitalby Peter Chawaga on 18/06/2021 at 16:12
Goldman Sachs is now trading bitcoin futures blocks with Galaxy Digital serving as a liquidity provider, a major institutional BTC offering.