Ripple XRP – Ultime Notizie
In questa pagina vengono elencate tutte le ultime novità di Ripple. Qui troverai tutto quello che c’è di nuovo sul XRP e il suo ecosistema. Per informazioni sul prezzo, statistiche, grafico, link ufficiali e altro, vedi: Valore Bitcoin
Traduzione Notizie: Con Google Chrome puoi tradurre in automatico questa pagina e visualizzare le ultime news nella lingua che preferisci. (Tasto destro del mouse > Traduci)
Lista delle ultime notizie su Ripple (XRP).
- CBDCs Unlock Endless Fiscal Policy Optionsby James Wallis on 30/07/2021 at 16:00
Ripple VP of Central Banks Engagement, James Wallis, shares how CBDCs can enable the next wave of financial inclusion and innovation—in fiscal policy and beyond. The post CBDCs Unlock Endless Fiscal Policy Options appeared first on Ripple.
- Don Beyer a US congressman Introduces New Digital Assets Regulatory Billby Tabassum Naiz on 30/07/2021 at 12:17
Rep. Don Beyer proposed the Digital Asset Market Structure and Investor Protection Act, which would incorporate digital assets into existing financial regulatory systems to protect consumers and stimulate innovation. Money laundering and other illegal activities have also made extensive use of digital assets. For example, the Colonial Pipeline, which supplies petroleum to much of the The post Don Beyer a US congressman Introduces New Digital Assets Regulatory Bill appeared first on Ripple Coin News.
- XRP trading volume almost doubled during the Q2, as Ripple’s Quarterly Report Shows Significant Gainsby Gracie Perez on 30/07/2021 at 12:08
Despite the bane of lawsuit fastened to its performance, Ripple’s XRP achieves gains at multiple fronts during the Q2 this year. XRP Trading Volume According to the Q2 report Ripple published on July 29, XRP’s-Ripple’s native token-trading volume has gone up by a whopping 98% during April to June quarter. Token’s trading volume that was The post XRP trading volume almost doubled during the Q2, as Ripple’s Quarterly Report Shows Significant Gains appeared first on Ripple Coin News.
- How Blockchain Technology Will Shape the Future of Online Gambling?by PR Desk on 29/07/2021 at 17:39
Cryptocurrency uses blockchain technology, and this tech ensures the security and anonymity of financial transactions. Many industries have embraced blockchain, and online gambling is one of them. The incorporation of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology has brought many changes to the digital gambling industry. This article will discuss how this innovative tech has impacted the gambling The post How Blockchain Technology Will Shape the Future of Online Gambling? appeared first on Ripple Coin News.
- Q2 2021 XRP Markets Reportby Team Ripple on 29/07/2021 at 16:30
Ripple publishes the quarterly XRP Markets Report for Q2 2021. The post Q2 2021 XRP Markets Report appeared first on Ripple.
- Will The Uptrend Continue With Bitcoin Facing Critical 2-Month Resistance?by Tabassum Naiz on 29/07/2021 at 12:53
Bitcoin has risen by a stunning 25% this week, reaching over $40K yesterday – its highest level since June 15, 2021. BTC price climbed above the important resistance level established by the 20-day MA on Friday after breaking above a falling wedge formation at the conclusion of last week. BTC climbed 15% from a low The post Will The Uptrend Continue With Bitcoin Facing Critical 2-Month Resistance? appeared first on Ripple Coin News.
- GM Ripple Said Ripple is Talking to Central banks for a Long Timeby Gracie Perez on 29/07/2021 at 12:47
Ripple has been talking to world banks around the world on CBDCs, for a long time, GM Ripple said in an appearance. Ripple Talking to Central banks Ripple General Manager Asheesh Birla recently appeared in an interview with Thinking Crypto, which discussed a wide range of topics including how the company is pursuing its CBDC The post GM Ripple Said Ripple is Talking to Central banks for a Long Time appeared first on Ripple Coin News.
- Apex 2021: The XRP Ledger Developer Eventby Team Ripple on 28/07/2021 at 21:00
Ripple announces Apex, the first-ever XRP Ledger developer conference, hosted in partnership with the XRP Ledger Foundation. The post Apex 2021: The XRP Ledger Developer Event appeared first on Ripple.
- After a Longest Bullish Movement This Year, Bitcoin Return Back to $40,000 Price Markby Tabassum Naiz on 28/07/2021 at 11:45
The price of bitcoin has risen above $40,000. On July 27, Bitcoin (BTC) reached $40,370, marking the return of a major price milestone after a strong day of increases. Throughout the day, the pair hung on to earlier gains from the night before, circling $38,000, before a new surge took hold after the Wall Street The post After a Longest Bullish Movement This Year, Bitcoin Return Back to $40,000 Price Mark appeared first on Ripple Coin News.
- Ripple to Assist Remittances from Japan to Philippines, Targeting 1.8 Billion Dollars Marketby Gracie Perez on 28/07/2021 at 11:20
Ripple signs another deal, involving SBI, as the company continues to expand its operations in the Asian-pacific region. Ripple to assist remittances from Japan to Philippines: According to a recent announcement, on July 27th, Ripple has partnered with Japan-based SBI’s subsidiary SBI VC Trade. The partnership also includes a mobile payment company, Coins.ph. The alliance The post Ripple to Assist Remittances from Japan to Philippines, Targeting 1.8 Billion Dollars Market appeared first on Ripple Coin News.
- First Live On-Demand Liquidity Offering in Japan Expands RippleNet’s Momentum in APACby Team Ripple on 28/07/2021 at 06:00
Ripple’s On-Demand Liquidity (ODL) launches in Japan in collaboration with SBI Remit and Coins.ph. The post First Live On-Demand Liquidity Offering in Japan Expands RippleNet’s Momentum in APAC appeared first on Ripple.
- Kazakhstan allowing local banks to service crypto firms, under a year-long pilot programby Gracie Perez on 27/07/2021 at 11:33
Kazakhstan is reportedly allowing local banks to service crypto firms as the Chinese miners, misplaced as a consequence of a major crackdown on crypto producers in the country, interacts with Kazakhstan’s business entities. AIFC Pilot Program According to the Association of Blockchain and Data Center Industry in Kazakhstan, the government is moving towards enabling banks The post Kazakhstan allowing local banks to service crypto firms, under a year-long pilot program appeared first on Ripple Coin News.
- Cryptos like ETH/USD, BTC/USD dancing to the tune of tweets by Tesla CEO Musk in absence of any Crypto trading regulator:by PR Desk on 27/07/2021 at 11:26
In February of 2021, Elon Musk tweeted that he found the prospect of holding Bitcoin ‘adventurous’ for an S&P 500 company, but BTC and EIH are overvalued: “Money is just data that allows us to avoid the inconvenience of barter—–That said, BTC & ETH do seem high lol—Cryptocurrency is promising, but please invest with caution!”. The post Cryptos like ETH/USD, BTC/USD dancing to the tune of tweets by Tesla CEO Musk in absence of any Crypto trading regulator: appeared first on Ripple Coin News.
- To combat certificate forgery, the Indian government has adopted Ethereum blockchainby Tabassum Naiz on 27/07/2021 at 10:57
By issuing over 1 million tamper-proof diploma certificates, LegitDoc, a blockchain firm, is assisting the Maharashtra government in implementing the world’s largest blockchain-powered educational credentialing system. For the issuance of ts digital diploma certificates, the Maharashtra State Board of Skill Development (MSBSD) is using LegitDoc, an Ethereum blockchain-powered system developed by Bangalore-based tech startup Crossforge The post To combat certificate forgery, the Indian government has adopted Ethereum blockchain appeared first on Ripple Coin News.
- Evolving RippleNet for a Tokenized Futureby Asheesh Birla on 07/07/2021 at 13:00
Ripple GM Asheesh Birla on the evolution of RippleNet. The post Evolving RippleNet for a Tokenized Future appeared first on Ripple.
- LatinX and Women Empowerment Through Leadershipby Team Ripple on 06/07/2021 at 19:28
While the proportion of senior management roles held by women over the past five years has grown, women of color are still greatly underrepresented in leadership positions. In 2020, Hispanic women only held 4.5% of total management positions in the U.S. In a recent panel discussion hosted by the Women and LatinX at Ripple Employee … Continued The post LatinX and Women Empowerment Through Leadership appeared first on Ripple.
- Sunsetting RippleX.ioby Team Ripple on 02/07/2021 at 05:57
RippleX.io is sunsetting on July 31, 2021, though the XRPL community can still enjoy access to current ripplex.io resources. The post Sunsetting RippleX.io appeared first on Ripple.
- Partnering with Mintableby Team Ripple on 01/07/2021 at 19:00
Ripple invests in NFT marketplace Mintable. The post Partnering with Mintable appeared first on Ripple.
- Empowering Team Members to Be Their Authentic Selves Through Pride at Rippleby Team Ripple on 30/06/2021 at 19:25
Jim Chauncey-Kelly has long been a champion for marginalized and underrepresented employees at tech companies. As the Senior Director of Global Talent Acquisition for Ripple and a co-leader of the Pride at Ripple Employee Resource Group (ERG), he is helping to build a more inclusive and diverse workplace culture within the blockchain industry. Being a … Continued The post Empowering Team Members to Be Their Authentic Selves Through Pride at Ripple appeared first on Ripple.
- Ripple Welcomes Sendi Young as Managing Director of Europeby Team Ripple on 30/06/2021 at 08:00
Today, Ripple is thrilled to announce the appointment of Sendi Young as Managing Director of its European operations. In the midst of rapid growth, Sendi will oversee strategy and champion the expansion of Ripple’s global financial network technology, RippleNet, which delivers financial solutions that enable customers to easily run and scale their business. Deepening Our … Continued The post Ripple Welcomes Sendi Young as Managing Director of Europe appeared first on Ripple.
- Striking a Work-Life Balance with Parents at Rippleby Team Ripple on 10/06/2021 at 20:06
Reinhard Cate is committed to making a difference. Whether for his work colleagues, fellow parents, or migrants like his mother, he aims to always have a positive impact on other people’s lives. That desire to make a difference is what led him to join Ripple as part of the marketing team in 2018. From day … Continued The post Striking a Work-Life Balance with Parents at Ripple appeared first on Ripple.
- A Vision for Federated Sidechains on the XRP Ledgerby Team Ripple on 08/06/2021 at 01:10
RippleX proposes a strategy for federated sidechains that will enable developers to experiment with and implement new features on the XRP Ledger. The post A Vision for Federated Sidechains on the XRP Ledger appeared first on Ripple.
- Cross-Border Payments: The Role of Data Standardization in Achieving Frictionless Paymentsby Iain Monk on 04/06/2021 at 19:04
In society today it’s safe to assume that composing, sending, receiving and interpreting email is second nature. We do it across different devices, on the go, in meetings, at work, at home — you name it — and we do it efficiently and effortlessly. If we were to ask Malcolm Gladwell, he’d say that of … Continued The post Cross-Border Payments: The Role of Data Standardization in Achieving Frictionless Payments appeared first on Ripple.
- Building a More Sustainable, Scalable, and Accessible Future for NFTs with XRPLby Team Ripple on 25/05/2021 at 03:43
RippleX today invites the developer community to provide feedback on its proposal to enhance NFT support on the XRP Ledger. The widespread use of digital tokens to represent ownership of assets on a blockchain—or, tokenization—is transforming how people buy, sell, track and manage assets of all kinds. With everything from art, and real estate, to … Continued The post Building a More Sustainable, Scalable, and Accessible Future for NFTs with XRPL appeared first on Ripple.
- The Global Shift to Explore CBDCsby James Wallis on 19/05/2021 at 18:35
Unsurprisingly, the pandemic has driven many of us to rely on digital forms of payments over cash. In fact, 25% of US consumers use less cash now than before March 2020. Additionally, government policies around the world are now pushing towards digital currency adoption to foment contactless payments. For example, China’s central bank branch is … Continued The post The Global Shift to Explore CBDCs appeared first on Ripple.