Ripple XRP – Ultime Notizie
In questa pagina vengono elencate tutte le ultime novità di Ripple. Qui troverai tutto quello che c’è di nuovo sul XRP e il suo ecosistema. Per informazioni sul prezzo, statistiche, grafico, link ufficiali e altro, vedi: Valore Bitcoin
Traduzione Notizie: Con Google Chrome puoi tradurre in automatico questa pagina e visualizzare le ultime news nella lingua che preferisci. (Tasto destro del mouse > Traduci)
Lista delle ultime notizie su Ripple (XRP).
- Understanding the Blockchainby PR Desk on 23/01/2021 at 21:32
The complicated appearing Blockchain is quite simple in reality. Since Blockchain is a kind of Database, to understand Blockchain, it is important to understand the Database first. The collection of information stored in an electronic form on a computer is known as a Database. The data or information in the Database is stored in a The post Understanding the Blockchain appeared first on Ripple Coin News.
- EOS Price Prediction : Will EOS Price Rise in 2021?by Rayne Harris on 23/01/2021 at 15:30
EOS has caused many heated discussions in the crypto market. Will the coin compete with Ethereum? Today in our EOS price Prediction, we have gathered all the related information about the coin, the fundamental used in the project, it historical price analysis and the EOS price prediction form experts. By the end of this article, The post EOS Price Prediction : Will EOS Price Rise in 2021? appeared first on Ripple Coin News.
- How to Secure Your Cryptocurrency Wallet From Cybercriminals?by PR Desk on 23/01/2021 at 14:38
Do you know about the largest cryptocurrency as of today? Bitcoin is one of the well-renowned and largest cryptocurrencies introduced in 2009 by a mysterious entity named Satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoin rose in popularity when its price reached its peak in 2019. Undoubtedly there are wild swings in bitcoin’s price because of its volatile market. The The post How to Secure Your Cryptocurrency Wallet From Cybercriminals? appeared first on Ripple Coin News.
- Tezos Reaches its 90 Days High of $3.40 Following the DAO Announcementby Gracie Perez on 23/01/2021 at 14:34
Following an announcement made by TQ Tezos 2 days ago, the Tezos coin has started to rebound significantly. Launch of Homebase project: MT Tezos, on 20th January, announced the launch of the Homebase project that is intended to enable Tezos users to create and interact with DAOs on their platform through a specifically designed framework The post Tezos Reaches its 90 Days High of $3.40 Following the DAO Announcement appeared first on Ripple Coin News.
- Five Risks Associated with Investing in Bitcoinby PR Desk on 23/01/2021 at 13:34
The technologies developed have changed the way of making payments. In today’s time, virtual currencies have been developed and are gaining popularity across the world. People consider virtual currencies as a great alternative to fiat currencies. Like traditional ATMs, now there are ATMs to exchange virtual currencies that are appearing in different parts of the The post Five Risks Associated with Investing in Bitcoin appeared first on Ripple Coin News.
- eToro Set To Halt Trading Of XRP For US Customers In Wake Of SEC’s Lawsuitby Rayne Harris on 23/01/2021 at 13:22
eToro, a cryptocurrency brokerage firm which is based in Israel, is going to suspend the trading of XRP for the customers residing in the United States. With the suspension of the trading of XRP, it will join the extensive list of other digital currency exchanges that have already halted trading support for the native cryptocurrency The post eToro Set To Halt Trading Of XRP For US Customers In Wake Of SEC’s Lawsuit appeared first on Ripple Coin News.
- Holders Of XRP Will Get Second Airdrop From Flare Financeby Gracie Perez on 23/01/2021 at 10:59
Ripple-backed smart contracts platform Flare Networks took a snapshot of all XRP Ledger addresses back in the month of December and is now all set to give free Spark (FLR) tokens to the holders of XRP, the native digital currency of the San Francisco-based blockchain payments firm Ripple. Back then, Flare Networks announced to give The post Holders Of XRP Will Get Second Airdrop From Flare Finance appeared first on Ripple Coin News.
- BTC On-Chain Data Shows Chinese Mining Pool’s Miners Caused Bitcoin Crashby Rayne Harris on 22/01/2021 at 13:13
The price value of Bitcoin (BTC), the largest digital currency in the world, is continuously flowing in a downward direction after facing a crash of nearly 20 percent over the course of the last 24 hours. According to the latest on-chain data of the leading digital currency, Bitcoin miners in a famous Chinese mining pool The post BTC On-Chain Data Shows Chinese Mining Pool’s Miners Caused Bitcoin Crash appeared first on Ripple Coin News.
- Binance is off the Blacklisted domains as the Russian Court Reversed the Decisionby Gracie Perez on 22/01/2021 at 12:41
Binance, the biggest crypto exchange by 24-hour trade volume, is getting some good news from Russia as it is successfully able to convince the court to overturn its decision, which had caused the Binance exchange to be dumped into the regulator’s blacklist. Blacklisting of Binance exchange: Binance exchange had been blocked in Russia since the The post Binance is off the Blacklisted domains as the Russian Court Reversed the Decision appeared first on Ripple Coin News.
- Ripple Price Analysis – XRP Price Is Likely To Hit $0.35 Once It Moves Past $0.31 Resistanceby Gracie Perez on 21/01/2021 at 14:09
Recently, the price value of XRP broke two crucial resistances $0.31 and $0.32 respectively by posting a price rally of around 10 percent. These breakouts brought the price value of the fifth-ranked cryptocurrency at a point where it had a pretty good chance to break above the figure of $0.33 as the coin surged as The post Ripple Price Analysis – XRP Price Is Likely To Hit $0.35 Once It Moves Past $0.31 Resistance appeared first on Ripple Coin News.
- XRP + Crypto. Will It Make You Rich?by XRPDailyStaff on 20/01/2021 at 03:36
If your iron fists are strong enough not to sell, you have a damn good chance of changing your financial
- Crypto and Blockchain: Looking Ahead To 2021 and Beyondby Team Ripple on 19/01/2021 at 17:56
2020 was certainly not the year anyone expected. Within the financial services sector specifically, 2020 did not meet early expectations for more mainstream blockchain and cryptocurrency adoption. However, the pandemic did demonstrate new and greater use cases for cryptocurrency. And ultimately, the past 12 months proved to be ones of steady progress that helped strengthen … Continued The post Crypto and Blockchain: Looking Ahead To 2021 and Beyond appeared first on Ripple.
- Has The SEC Surrendered to Ripple?by XRPDailyStaff on 14/01/2021 at 19:58
Buckle up, things are getting interesting as we march into Q1 of 2021 with the war drum beating behind the
- bKash and Mobile Money Connect Through RippleNet To Power Wallet-To-Wallet Remittancesby Team Ripple on 13/01/2021 at 22:04
Today, we’re thrilled to announce our partnership with Mobile Money, a Malaysian mobile wallet company. Through RippleNet, Ripple’s global payments network, Mobile Money has connected to bKash, Bangladesh’s largest provider of mobile financial services (MFS) which serves over 45 million users. The partnership will power seamless wallet-to-wallet payments to serve the remittance corridor between Malaysia … Continued The post bKash and Mobile Money Connect Through RippleNet To Power Wallet-To-Wallet Remittances appeared first on Ripple.
- Ripple. The Bulldozer of Crypto.by XRPDailyStaff on 12/01/2021 at 22:15
Currently, crypto is in an undeniable bull market regardless of the most recent pullbacks in price. For the veteran holders
- Accelerating Financial Inclusion Through Technologyby Devraj Varadhan on 11/01/2021 at 17:05
I believe that technology, when built and scaled right, can have a profoundly positive impact on humanity and improve people’s lives. In leading engineering teams at Amazon for 15 years, I witnessed first hand, customer focused innovations at scale that provided people with core necessities essential to how they live. With the global pandemic, it … Continued The post Accelerating Financial Inclusion Through Technology appeared first on Ripple.
- Issuing Stablecoins on the XRP Ledgerby David Schwartz on 08/01/2021 at 18:46
Last July, the Office of the Comptroller of Currency (OCC) made a landmark decision allowing financial institutions to custody digital assets for customers and provide banking services for digital asset oriented businesses. In the months following, the OCC has continued its progressive embrace of the crypto industry—just this week granting banks permission to contribute to … Continued The post Issuing Stablecoins on the XRP Ledger appeared first on Ripple.
- Bitcoin, No Thanks. XRP, Yes Please.by XRPDailyStaff on 06/01/2021 at 19:28
Bitcoin has only one future while XRP has endless – it’s that simple. Twitter noise and FUD cant change that.
- Partnership, Interoperability and Neutral Bridge Currencies: Key to CBDC Successby James Wallis on 06/01/2021 at 19:08
The year ahead promises continued acceleration in crypto innovation. Within this, the evolution of Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC) will play an important role in transforming payments globally and preserving the overall positive trajectory of the sector. Key to this will be how Central Banks approach interoperability and regulations for these CBDCs. A network of … Continued The post Partnership, Interoperability and Neutral Bridge Currencies: Key to CBDC Success appeared first on Ripple.
- XRP. Only Those With Iron Fists Will Survive.by XRPDailyStaff on 06/01/2021 at 00:28
It’s times like these that make me miss the boring consolidations years of 2018 and 2019 – I never thought
- XRP. Only For The Bold.by XRPDailyStaff on 05/01/2021 at 04:26
With the ongoing SEC vs Ripple lawsuit, many-many exchanges started to suspend the trading of XRP until there is some
- XRP Price About to Bounce?by XRPDailyStaff on 04/01/2021 at 16:27
The Last two weeks of crypto has been a roller coaster. Bitcoin breaking all time high prices ($34,000 USD), Eether
- Is Bitcoin A False God?by XRPDailyStaff on 02/01/2021 at 15:32
Crypto and specifically Bitcoin is almost a religion for some. Love it or hate to, Bitcoin has always been the
- Here Is How The Crypto Apocalypse Just Started.by XRPDailyStaff on 01/01/2021 at 21:51
Well, this news article is bitter-sweet. Probably the hardest part of the Ripple vs SEC lawsuit is the countless people
- Ripple Has Friends In High Places.by XRPDailyStaff on 31/12/2020 at 14:16
There has been a significant amount of capitulation (surrender) amongst even the most hardened XRP supporter because of this SEC