Bitcoin – Ultime Notizie
In questa pagina vengono elencate tutte le ultime notizie di Bitcoin. Qui puoi trovare tutto quello che c’è di nuovo sul Bitcoin e il suo ecosistema. Per informazioni sul prezzo, statistiche, grafico, link ufficiali e altro, vedi: Valore Bitcoin
Traduzione Notizie: Utilizzando Google Chrome puoi tradurre in automatico questa pagina e visualizzare le ultime news nella lingua che preferisci. (Tasto destro del mouse > Traduci)
Lista delle ultime notizie sul Bitcoin di oggi.
- OptionRoom Listing on AscendEXby Bitcoin.com PR on 13/04/2021 at 10:00
PRESS RELEASE. AscendEX, formerly BitMax, an industry-leading digital asset trading platform built by Wall Street quant trading veterans, has announced the listing of the OptionRoom Token (ROOM) under the pair USDT/ROOM on Apr 13 at 1:00 p.m. UTC. OptionRoom is a user-governed oracle and forecast protocol built on Polkadot. OptionRoom can serve as an OaaS
- Venezuelan Guards Seize 76 Bitcoin Mining Rigs Due to ‘Inconsistencies’ in Transport Documentsby Felipe Erazo on 13/04/2021 at 05:15
The Bolivarian National Guard of Venezuela (GNB) is known for having a tough stance against crypto mining rig counterfeits, as several operations have been assigned to combat the issues over the last few months. This time, the Venezuelan authorities seized 76 mining rigs after allegedly detecting inconsistencies in the transport documentation. Rigs Are Presumably ASIC
- Bitriver to Sell Tokens Backed by 100 Megawatts of Low-Carbon Siberian Mining Powerby Jamie Redman on 13/04/2021 at 03:00
On April 12, the international provider of colocation services for low-carbon cryptocurrency mining Bitriver announced it is launching a pre-sale of tokens backed by 100 megawatts (MW) of mining power in Siberia. The ERC20 tokens called “bitriver token (BTR)” will represent a single watt-hour (Wh) of Bitriver’s power in Bratsk. A Low-Carbon Crypto Mining Token
- Spanish Tax Authority Issues 14,800 Warning Letters to Cryptocurrency Holdersby Felipe Erazo on 13/04/2021 at 01:00
Spanish authorities are enforcing their tough stance on the cryptocurrency industry, and the national tax agency seems to be taking it very seriously. Now, the Hacienda issued 14,800 warning letters to Spaniards under their watch for allegedly having failed or need to declare crypto holdings. Fines Could Be ‘Over $5,900’ if a Crypto Holder Fails
- Poker Prospers in Blockchain’s Promising Landscapeby Reuben Jackson on 12/04/2021 at 23:00
Gambling may be no stranger to the blockchain, but poker’s appeal amongst players has only expanded further as poker sites embrace bitcoin and Covid-19 moves gameplay increasingly online. Famed Game Puts Spotlight on Varied Blockchain Use Cases Although online betting and gaming were already widely popular before the emergence of blockchain, as the technology has
- Bitcoin As A Pressure Release Valveby Mitch Klee on 12/04/2021 at 22:19
As currencies inflate in value, Bitcoin serves as a pressure relief valve, allowing capital to escape.
- Euler.Tools, a Unique Platform to Explore and Discover Blockchain Toolsby Bitcoin.com PR on 12/04/2021 at 21:00
PRESS RELEASE. Jorge de los Santos is the man behind Euler.Tools, a platform that wants to change how people analyze the blockchain industry by providing an all-encompassing view of crypto paired with an easy to use interface. Similar to the legendary mathematician and project’s namesake Leonard Euler, who founded graph theory and solved the Königsberg
- Interview: Building A Career In Bitcoin With BtcCaseyby Nik Hoffman on 12/04/2021 at 20:49
Bitcoin Magazine’s BtcCasey hops on “Meet The Taco Plebs” to talk about how Bitcoin has changed his life.
- Bitcoin’s Creator Satoshi Nakamoto Is Now a Member of the Top 20 World’s Richest Peopleby Jamie Redman on 12/04/2021 at 20:30
This week our newsdesk covered the world’s wealthiest cryptocurrency billionaires after the American business magazine Forbes published the 2021 list of billionaires. Now it was mentioned in our report that Satoshi Nakamoto didn’t make the cut, even though Bitcoin’s inventor is one of the wealthiest people in the world. Using today’s bitcoin exchange rates, data
- Bitcoin Miner Manufacturer Canaan Expects Major Growth In 2021by Oluwapelumi Adejumo on 12/04/2021 at 20:10
In a 2020 financial results release, bitcoin mining rig manufacturer Canaan laid out a case for major profit growth in 2021.
- Southampton F.C. Can Now Pay Player Bonuses In Bitcoinby Nik Hoffman on 12/04/2021 at 19:19
English Premier League team Southampton has reportedly signed a deal with Coingaming Group that would let it pay player bonuses in bitcoin.
- COPA Suing Craig Wright Over Bitcoin White Paper Claimsby Ahyke Otutubuike on 12/04/2021 at 18:49
The Cryptocurrency Open Patent Alliance (COPA) has announced that it is suing Craig Wright over his Bitcoin white paper copyright claims.
- Central Bank of Nigeria Blocks Fintech Startups From Accessing KYC Service— Decision Described as an ‘Attack on All Fintechs’by Terence Zimwara on 12/04/2021 at 18:30
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has recently suspended the provision of the bank validation number (BVN) service to all fintech and third-party partners. The decision means non-banks entities include crypto startups “have lost one of the most comprehensive means of identity verification in the country.” New Identification System Before the latest decision, the CBN
- Bitcoin In Sports And What The Future Holdsby Michael on 12/04/2021 at 18:15
The sports industry represents a massive opportunity for Bitcoin adoption, as further sponsorships and deals are expected.
- Paxful: Hacked User Data Offer Is “Fake”by Peter Chawaga on 12/04/2021 at 17:32
A recent forum post offering the personal data of millions of Paxful users has been called “fake” by the exchange’s CEO.
- Galaxy Digital Files For Bitcoin ETF, Joining Growing Listby Oluwapelumi Adejumo on 12/04/2021 at 17:01
Galaxy Digital is now among the handful of groups that have filed for regulatory approval to offer a bitcoin ETF.
- Investor Says Bitcoin Bull Run Is Not Just Getting Started, Run-up Is in the ‘Top of the 7th Inning’by Jamie Redman on 12/04/2021 at 16:30
While bitcoin’s price has been consolidating for quite some time now, every now and then bulls have tried to press the price past the psychological all-time high captured in March. Meanwhile, a few bitcoiners have been saying that the bull market is “just getting started” even though the price has multiplied in value quite a
- The Conclusion Of The Long-Term Debt Cycle And The Rise Of Bitcoinby Dylan LeClair on 12/04/2021 at 16:15
The conclusion of the long-term debt cycle is an inescapable economic reality that coincides with the ascent of the Bitcoin Network.
- Microstrategy Will Now Pay Board of Directors in Bitcoin as Treasury Grows to Nearly 100K BTCby Kevin Helms on 12/04/2021 at 14:15
Nasdaq-listed Microstrategy, which has amassed nearly 100K bitcoins in its treasury, has modified its compensation agreements for the board of directors. The company will now pay non-employee directors in bitcoin, citing its commitment to the cryptocurrency “given its ability to serve as a store of value, supported by a robust and public open-source architecture, untethered
- MicroStrategy Is Paying Its Board Of Directors In Bitcoinby Peter Chawaga on 12/04/2021 at 13:24
MicroStrategy has announced that it will pay its board of directors in bitcoin, furthering its remarkable journey toward hyperbitcoinization.
- Institutions Investing In Bitcoin Isn’t About Money — It’s About The Mindsetby Marie Tatibouet on 11/04/2021 at 21:00
With the recent influx of corporate interest in bitcoin, the cryptocurrency is poised to accelerate into the mainstream.
- How Halvings Will Bring The Bitcoin Price To $400,000by Dion Guillaume on 11/04/2021 at 14:00
The programmatic reduction in block reward creates a self-fulfilling prophecy of extremely bullish price action.
- JPMorgan Eyeing Bitcoin’s Contango, Releases Bullish Reportby Dylan LeClair on 10/04/2021 at 19:44
JPMorgan has released a report on the futures and derivatives market around bitcoin, providing insight and bullish sentiment.
- Cryptograffiti Launches Bitcoin Micropayment Plugin For DJs And Music Producersby Peter Chawaga on 10/04/2021 at 01:30
Bitcoin-inspired artist cryptograffiti has launched the open-source project to better compensate DJs and music producers directly.
- Scaling Bitcoin With The Erlay Protocolby Bitcoin Magazine on 09/04/2021 at 19:31
In this episode of “The Van Wirdum Sjorsnado,” the hosts discussed the Erlay protocol, scaling Bitcoin and Minisketch.