Bitcoin – Ultime Notizie
In questa pagina vengono elencate tutte le ultime notizie di Bitcoin. Qui puoi trovare tutto quello che c’è di nuovo sul Bitcoin e il suo ecosistema. Per informazioni sul prezzo, statistiche, grafico, link ufficiali e altro, vedi: Valore Bitcoin
Traduzione Notizie: Utilizzando Google Chrome puoi tradurre in automatico questa pagina e visualizzare le ultime news nella lingua che preferisci. (Tasto destro del mouse > Traduci)
Lista delle ultime notizie sul Bitcoin di oggi.
- NFT Market Sales Begin to Improve After Last Week’s Massive Market Slumpby Jamie Redman on 19/09/2021 at 20:30
Seven days ago, non-fungible token (NFT) marketplaces saw sales nosedive after reaching all-time highs during the month of August. A week later sales have rebounded to a degree and NFT marketplaces like Opensea, Rarible, and Superrare have seen improvements in terms of seven-day trade volumes. Opensea, Rarible, Hic et nunc, Makersplace, Superrare See NFT Weekly
- MicroStrategy CEO Michael Saylor Interview: The Predator Prey Dynamics Of Bitcoinby Alex McShane on 19/09/2021 at 19:44
An exclusive interview with MicroStrategy CEO Michael Saylor.
- Bitcoin Will Decapitate Zombie Corporations That Are Destroying The Economyby Mike Hobart on 19/09/2021 at 19:00
The decaying rot of corporations carried only by the fiat machine will come to an end as Bitcoin fixes our money.
- AT&T Sued by Customer After Security Breach Led to Theft of Cryptocurrencyby Kevin Helms on 19/09/2021 at 18:30
An AT&T customer filed a lawsuit against the company last week accusing it of failing to provide “reasonable and appropriate security to prevent unauthorized access to its customer wireless accounts.” This has led to the theft of cryptocurrency from the plaintiff’s crypto exchange account. AT&T Sued by Crypto Investor An AT&T customer, Jamarquis Etheridge, filed
- US Court Sentences Cryptocurrency Hedge Fund Founder to 7.5 Years in Prisonby Kevin Helms on 19/09/2021 at 16:30
The founder of two cryptocurrency hedge funds in New York, Stefan Qin, has been sentenced to 7.5 years in prison and three years of supervised release. He is also ordered to forfeit about $55 million. The Department of Justice (DOJ) said that he “engaged in a scheme to steal assets” from his hedge funds and
- Bitcoin Hashrate Climbs 128% Over 83 Days, Network’s Mystery Miners Disappearby Jamie Redman on 19/09/2021 at 14:30
Bitcoin’s hashrate has been climbing higher during the last two weeks, hitting 174 exahash per second (EH/s) on two occasions since June 28. Currently, Bitcoin’s network hashrate is coasting along at 158 EH/s, up 128% since the low 83 days ago when it hit 69 EH/s. Meanwhile, unknown hashrate has subsided a great deal as
- ADALend: New Wave of DeFi Loans on Cardanoby Bitcoin.com PR on 19/09/2021 at 13:00
ADALend is building a scalable and decentralized lending protocol on Cardano, governed by the community. Cardano is the market leader in PoS as a collection of protocols for economic support to billions of people. Over the last decade, the decentralized Finance (DeFi) space has been forced to evolve to keep pace with the development of
- Ukraine Officials Fail to Account for Millions in Declared Crypto Assetsby Lubomir Tassev on 19/09/2021 at 11:30
Personal asset declarations filed by politicians and government officials in Ukraine have indicated that many have made significant investments in cryptocurrency. However, some of them have been unable to prove ownership or account for their digital holdings, local media reported. Lawmaker Loses Over 40 BTC With Stolen Vehicle in Ukraine Dmitry Gurin, a member of
- Directors of Collapsed South African Crypto Investment Firm to Testify via Virtual Platformby Terence Zimwara on 19/09/2021 at 09:30
Ameer and Raees Cajee, the two directors of the South African crypto-investment platform, Africrypt, are set to participate in an inquest that seeks to seal the fate of the collapsed firm. The Death Threats According to an Itweb report, the Cajee brothers — who have agreed to testify on October 19 and 20 — will
- Bank of Russia to ‘Slow Down’ Payments to Crypto Exchanges, Curb Russians’ Impulsive Investmentsby Lubomir Tassev on 19/09/2021 at 07:00
Central Bank of Russia is now working with commercial banks in order to delay payments made to digital asset exchanges. The move aims to limit “emotional” cryptocurrency purchases made by “unqualified” Russian investors, a CBR official revealed. The move is likely to affect peer-to-peer and over-the-counter trading platforms. Central Bank of Russia Skeptical of Cryptocurrency
- Wormhole Network Launches Ethereum Solana Bridge, Solana AMM Saber Surpasses $4 Billion TVLby Jamie Redman on 19/09/2021 at 04:30
On September 17, 2021, Solana protocol fans were introduced to the launch of the Wormhole Network’s ethereum – solana bridge, which means assets between each chain can be intermingled. The launch announcement notes that Saber, the Solana-fueled protocol with more than $4 billion total-value locked (TVL), will support migration from Wormhole V1 to V2. Wormhole
- US Authorities Investigate Binance for Insider Trading and Market Manipulation: Reportby Kevin Helms on 19/09/2021 at 02:30
Binance’s troubles with regulators grow as U.S. authorities are now reportedly investigating the exchange for possible insider trading and market manipulation. The investigation involves the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). The Justice Department (DOJ) and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) have also been investigating Binance on a separate issue. Binance Probed for Possible Insider Trading,
- National Bitcoin Adoption Could Drive A $1 Million Bitcoin Priceby Dion Guillaume on 19/09/2021 at 01:00
With several governments adopting bitcoin, it is only a matter of time for the price to reflect the bullish sentiment.
- What Satoshi Nakamoto Left Behind For Usby Saleh Isam on 18/09/2021 at 19:00
The anonymous creator of Bitcoin has created historical change with his invention.
- Bitcoin Is An Astonishing Instrument For Changeby Stephen Chow on 18/09/2021 at 16:00
Bitcoin has the ability to empower artists and creators who may have gone unnoticed under a fiat standard.
- A Bitcoin Price Of $100k Could Come From A Testosterone-Fueled Frenzyby Jason Sonnefeldt on 18/09/2021 at 01:00
If seasonal levels of male testosterone correlate with winter price spikes, then a bull run might just be headed our way.
- Bitcoin And The Myth That Is Capitalismby Sebastian Bunney on 17/09/2021 at 23:00
Capitalism is an often cited scapegoat for the issues of the economy, but it is quite misunderstood in relation to democracy.
- Miner Stocks Outperforming Bitcoin Price In Short Termby Dylan LeClair on 17/09/2021 at 22:00
Average year-to-date returns for the top-four North American bitcoin miners are up to 140%, versus bitcoin price returns of 49%.
- It’s Time For Bitcoiners To Properly Appeal To Nocoinersby Pascal Hügli on 17/09/2021 at 21:30
In order to truly bring about the adoption of bitcoin, Bitcoiners need to be able to explain its benefits in ways everyone can understand.
- Paraguayan Congressman Would Make Bitcoin Legal Tender If Elected Presidentby Namcios on 17/09/2021 at 18:12
Carlitos Rejala, who co-authored a Bitcoin bill in July, said if he wins presidency he will turn bitcoin into an official currency in Paraguay.
- Public Bitcoin Miner Closes $172 Million Common Share Public Offeringby Alex McShane on 17/09/2021 at 17:29
On Friday Hut 8 Mining announced the closing of its underwritten public offering of common shares in the United States and Canada.
- Fidelity Survey: 52% Of Institutional Investors Hold Bitcoin, Cryptocurrencyby Namcios on 17/09/2021 at 17:16
Fidelity’s study found an increased appetite for bitcoin exposure across institutional investors but still lacking understanding.
- Domain Giant Namecheap To Accept Payments Via Bitcoin Lightningby Alex McShane on 17/09/2021 at 13:08
Domain name giant Namecheap has set up Bitcoin lightning on its platform as a method of payment.
- Is ESG, Bitcoin Energy Criticism, Fascist?by Marty Bent on 17/09/2021 at 03:00
Are overreaching ESG standards, which often target Bitcoin’s energy consumption, politically dangerous?
- Supply Dynamics Indicate Upcoming Bitcoin Price Riseby Dylan LeClair on 17/09/2021 at 01:00
HODL waves data show that bitcoin demand is outpacing supply, indicating an upcoming BTC price rise.