Bitcoin – Ultime Notizie
In questa pagina vengono elencate tutte le ultime notizie di Bitcoin. Qui puoi trovare tutto quello che c’è di nuovo sul Bitcoin e il suo ecosistema. Per informazioni sul prezzo, statistiche, grafico, link ufficiali e altro, vedi: Valore Bitcoin
Traduzione Notizie: Utilizzando Google Chrome puoi tradurre in automatico questa pagina e visualizzare le ultime news nella lingua che preferisci. (Tasto destro del mouse > Traduci)
Lista delle ultime notizie sul Bitcoin di oggi.
- Tehran Government Bans Iran Blockchain Associationby Lubomir Tassev on 20/06/2021 at 13:00
The Ministry of Interior of the Islamic Republic has suspended the Iran Blockchain Association (IBA). The measure comes after the organization allegedly breached government regulations. IBA unites participants in the country’s growing crypto sector who are engaged in blockchain technology development. Iranian Authorities to Review IBA Dealings With Crypto Exchanges The Iranian government has moved
- Bank of Uganda Launches Regulatory Sandbox Framework — One Fintech Firm Already Approvedby Terence Zimwara on 20/06/2021 at 11:30
The Bank of Uganda (BOU) has announced the launch of a regulatory sandbox that will allow fintech start-ups to test their innovative financial solutions in a controlled environment. Already, one firm, M/S Wave Transfer Limited, has received approval to test its quick response (QR) technology under this sandbox arrangement. BOU Launches Regulatory Sandbox for Fintech
- Revised Bill ‘On Virtual Assets’ Aims to Regulate Ukraine’s Crypto Space This Summerby Lubomir Tassev on 20/06/2021 at 09:30
The Ukrainian parliament has released an updated version of the draft law “On Virtual Assets.” The revised bill requires exchanges to obtain government authorization, disclose their ownership and implement mandatory KYC procedures. The document has been criticized by regulators in Kyiv but the government wants the legislation passed before the parliament’s summer break. Draft Law
- Global Nonprofit Operation Smile Opens Its Doors to Crypto Donationsby Jamie Redman on 20/06/2021 at 07:30
The global nonprofit Operation Smile has announced the organization is now accepting crypto assets like bitcoin and dogecoin. The nonprofit is a surgical volunteer-based outfit that helps people with cleft conditions improve their lifestyles. Surgical Volunteer-Based Nonprofit Operation Smile Accepts Crypto Donations On July 18, one of the largest surgical volunteer-based nonprofit in the world,
- Bitmain Reveals New Scrypt Miner — Model Mines DOGE and LTC Four-Times Faster Than Today’s Top Machineby Jamie Redman on 20/06/2021 at 05:30
Regional reports from an exposition in Chengdu indicate Bitmain has unveiled a new scrypt ASIC rig for dogecoin, litecoin, digibyte, and verge mining. The Chinese reporter who disclosed the information says the new Bitmain model has a hashrate of around 9,500 megahash per second (MH/s) and overseas prices are reduced by 13%. Bitmain Unveils New
- Cornell Economist Says Bitcoin Has 3 Flaws Driving People to Search for Better Alternativesby Kevin Helms on 20/06/2021 at 03:30
Cornell University professor of economics and former head of the IMF’s China division, Eswar Prasad, sees three major flaws in bitcoin. Because of these flaws, the professor says that “bitcoin really has set off something of a search for a better alternative.” Cornell University’s Professor of Economics Outlines Bitcoin’s Flaws Cornell economics professor Eswar Prasad
- Rich Dad Poor Dad’s Robert Kiyosaki Warns of ‘Biggest Crash in World History’ — Expects $24K Bitcoin Priceby Kevin Helms on 20/06/2021 at 01:30
Robert Kiyosaki, the best-selling author of “Rich Dad Poor Dad,” has predicted the “biggest crash” in world history. He also expects the price of bitcoin to fall to the $24K level. Robert Kiyosaki Foresees Biggest Crash in History Coming Famous author and investor Robert Kiyosaki has predicted that the biggest crash in the history of
- Grayscale Considering 31 Crypto Assets for Investment Productsby Kevin Helms on 19/06/2021 at 23:30
Grayscale Investments is considering 31 crypto assets to add to its family of investment products. The company, with $32.9 billion in crypto assets under management, currently offers investments in 13 cryptocurrencies. Grayscale Investments announced Friday 13 additional crypto assets it is considering for investment products. These cryptocurrencies add to the initial list of coins the
- Figuring Out How Much Bitcoin Hashrate Resides in Mainland China Still a Mysteryby Jamie Redman on 19/06/2021 at 21:30
Over the last few weeks, there have been many reports about crackdowns in China tied to bitcoin mining operations in various provinces. 30-day statistics show the hashrate has been fluctuating wildly, and across the last week it has slid downward roughly 26%. Reports Show Bitcoin Mining Crackdowns in Five Chinese Provinces Despite the slide, the
- More Than Two Dozen Crypto ATMs to Be Installed in Texas-Based H-E-B Grocery Storesby Jamie Redman on 19/06/2021 at 19:30
H-E-B shoppers will soon be able to obtain digital assets at more than two dozen locations in Texas. Coin Cloud, a crypto automated teller machine (ATM) provider, says 29 H-E-B stores will feature kiosks that provide access to more than 30 crypto assets including defi tokens and stablecoins. H-E-B Stores in Texas to Host Coin
- The Quickest Way To Achieve Financial Freedom Is With Bitcoinby Casey Carrillo on 19/06/2021 at 19:00
Upon realization of the idea of liberty, it is immediately thrust into reality, never to be forgotten by those having experienced it.
- GBTC Redemptions Stealing Bitcoin Spot Demandby Dylan LeClair on 19/06/2021 at 12:00
As the Grayscale Bitcoin Trust trades at a discount, demand won’t be reflected in the bitcoin price.
- Bitcoin To $10 Million By 2030by Nik Hoffman on 19/06/2021 at 00:00
It might seem hyper-bullish, but there is real reason to believe such an ascension in price could occur.
- An Overview Of Bitcoin’s Cryptographyby Nameless on 18/06/2021 at 19:30
A look at the securing mechanisms of the global monetary system millions entrust their value with.
- Discussing Taproot’s Lock Inby Bitcoin Magazine on 18/06/2021 at 18:19
In this episode of “The Van Wirdum Sjorsnado,” the hosts discussed the lock in of Bitcoin’s Taproot soft fork upgrade.
- Banking Giant BBVA Launches Bitcoin Trading, Custody Services In Switzerlandby Peter Chawaga on 18/06/2021 at 17:16
Major financial institution BBVA is launching bitcoin trading and custody for clients in Switzerland.
- Miami Mayor Wants To Entice Chinese Bitcoin Miners To Set Up Shop In Floridaby Namcios on 18/06/2021 at 16:44
Miami Mayor Francis Suarez said his city could offer cheap, nuclear energy to Chinese miners who face harsh regulation.
- Goldman Sachs Now Trading Bitcoin Futures With Galaxy Digitalby Peter Chawaga on 18/06/2021 at 16:12
Goldman Sachs is now trading bitcoin futures blocks with Galaxy Digital serving as a liquidity provider, a major institutional BTC offering.
- Local Reports Indicate Bitcoin Miners In Sichuan Have Been Ordered To Shut Downby Namcios on 18/06/2021 at 15:07
Officials in Sichuan, a major bitcoin mining hub in China, have reportedly issued a shutdown order for bitcoin mining operations there.
- Interview: Why Bitcoin Is 1,000-Times Bigger Than Digital Gold With Aaron Segalby Bitcoin Magazine on 18/06/2021 at 14:36
Aaron Segal joined the “Bitcoin Magazine Podcast” to discuss the “bitcoin as digital gold” narrative.
- Miner Capitulation Is Putting Pressure On The Bitcoin Priceby Dylan LeClair on 18/06/2021 at 12:00
An excerpt from Bitcoin Magazine’s Deep Dive: How Bitcoin miner capitulation is driving the bitcoin price down.
- The Marathon: Ethiopia And Bitcoinby Kal Kassa on 17/06/2021 at 21:34
The African country is primed to embrace bitcoin, culturally and economically.
- Banning Bitcoin Is Like Herding Catsby J. Mac Ghlionn on 17/06/2021 at 19:50
If the U.S. attempted to ban bitcoin, an endless digital game of whack-a-mole would ensue.
- Bitcoin Mining Firm Bitfarms To Be Traded On Nasdaqby Peter Chawaga on 17/06/2021 at 19:06
Toronto-based Bitcoin mining firm Bitfarms expects to begin trading under “BITF” on the Nasdaq stock market on June 21.
- Lolli Bitcoin Rewards App Available On iOSby Peter Chawaga on 17/06/2021 at 18:40
Bitcoin rewards platform Lolli has launched a mobile app available on iOS devices.