Bitcoin – Ultime Notizie
In questa pagina vengono elencate tutte le ultime notizie di Bitcoin. Qui puoi trovare tutto quello che c’è di nuovo sul Bitcoin e il suo ecosistema. Per informazioni sul prezzo, statistiche, grafico, link ufficiali e altro, vedi: Valore Bitcoin
Traduzione Notizie: Utilizzando Google Chrome puoi tradurre in automatico questa pagina e visualizzare le ultime news nella lingua che preferisci. (Tasto destro del mouse > Traduci)
Lista delle ultime notizie sul Bitcoin di oggi.
- Bank of England Governor Warns Cryptocurrencies Won’t Lastby Kevin Helms on 27/01/2021 at 00:15
The governor of the Bank of England, Andrew Bailey, believes that no existing cryptocurrencies will last. Talking about the design, governance, and arrangements of “a lasting digital currency,” the head of England’s central bank said, “I don’t think cryptocurrencies as originally formulated are it.” Bank of England Chief Andrew Bailey Doubts Any Existing Cryptocurrencies Will
- Cashing Out Bitcoin Using ATMs: Popular Youtuber Successfully Turns $16K in BTC Into Cashby Jamie Redman on 26/01/2021 at 21:30
On January 23, 2021, the popular Youtuber Mambafx published a video of himself withdrawing $16,000 in cash from bitcoin ATMs. The video shows how it took multiple bitcoin ATMs to complete the process but by the end of the 17-minute film, Mambafx withdrew over $16k by selling bitcoin to the automated teller machines. Mambafx is
- Interview: Bitcoin In Venezuela With Javier Bostardoby Bitcoin Magazine on 26/01/2021 at 21:24
On the “Bitcoin Magazine Podcast,” Javier Bostardo of Satoshi en Venezuela discussed the failing of his country’s economy and hope for Bitcoin. The post Interview: Bitcoin In Venezuela With Javier Bostardo appeared first on Bitcoin Magazine.
- The Age Of Bitcoin Enlightenmentby Hermann Vivier on 26/01/2021 at 20:43
In a world characterized by self indulgence, Bitcoin circumvents the fragile human ego in ways that nothing else ever has. The post The Age Of Bitcoin Enlightenment appeared first on Bitcoin Magazine.
- Former Goldman Sachs CEO: If I Were a Regulator, I’d Be Hyperventilating at the Success of Bitcoinby Kevin Helms on 26/01/2021 at 19:25
Former Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein has offered his view on the future of bitcoin. He said if he were a regulator, he would be “hyperventilating” at the success of bitcoin right now and he would be arming himself to deal with it. Lloyd Blankfein Shares His View on the Future of Bitcoin Former Goldman
- Coinbase Custody to Support Dvision Network (DVI)by Bitcoin.com PR on 26/01/2021 at 18:00
PRESS RELEASE. Blockchain platform Dvision Network has revealed that digital asset custodian platform ‘’Coinbase Custody’’ will be providing a cold-storage solution for its native token DVI. Major development for Dvision Network Dvision Network stated that the development had been in the works in recent months with the blockchain cooperating closely with the Coinbase Custody team
- California Man Loses $27,000 in Bitcoin After Falling Prey to Crypto Scammersby Felipe Erazo on 26/01/2021 at 16:30
In Daly City, California, authorities are investigating a crypto scam incident where a man lost $27,000 worth of bitcoin. A 48-year-old man claimed the scammers tricked him into giving them the keys to his wallet. Scammer Impersonated a Crypto Wallet Hardware Firm Ledger Representative Per KTVU FOX 2, the unnamed victim received a text message
- Stocks Don’t Truly Discover Price, Bitcoin Fixes Thisby Casey on 26/01/2021 at 15:22
Stocks haven’t been allowed to legitimately discover price for many reasons. But with Bitcoin, we unlock a new money valuation paradigm. The post Stocks Don’t Truly Discover Price, Bitcoin Fixes This appeared first on Bitcoin Magazine.
- Report Claims Harvard, Yale, and Brown University Endowments Have Been Discreetly Buying Bitcoinby Jamie Redman on 26/01/2021 at 14:30
According to sources familiar with the matter, a number of Ivy League universities including the University of Michigan, Brown, Yale, and Harvard endowments have been discreetly purchasing cryptocurrencies. The prominent schools have been reportedly leveraging exchanges like Coinbase and other trading platforms. Prominent university endowments have been quietly purchasing digital currencies according to a report
- Indian Central Bank Sees Cryptocurrencies Gaining Popularity, Exploring Digital Rupeeby Kevin Helms on 26/01/2021 at 10:35
India’s central bank, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), has published a booklet with a section about cryptocurrency and the digital rupee. The central bank acknowledged that cryptocurrencies have gained popularity in recent years and confirmed that it is exploring the need for a central bank digital currency. RBI Says Crypto Has Gained Popularity, Exploring
- Ideaology Launches IEO Public Sale Today on Bitcoin.com Exchangeby Bitcoin.com PR on 26/01/2021 at 10:00
PRESS RELEASE. January 26, 2020 – Bitcoin.com Exchange, one of the leading authorities in the cryptocurrency exchanges market, announces the launch of the Ideaology token (IDEA) public sale today at 10:00 UTC. Ideaology consists of a freelance platform which will accommodate most of the personnel needed to develop projects. The platform’s mission is to provide
- Marathon Patent Group Buys $150 Million Worth of Bitcoin as a Reserve Assetby Jeffrey Gogo on 26/01/2021 at 07:30
Marathon Patent Group announced Monday that it bought 4,813 bitcoins in a deal worth $150 million. The firm joins the growing list of publicly listed companies holding bitcoin in their treasuries. Merrick Okamoto, chairman and chief executive officer of Marathon, said the Nasdaq firm is buying bitcoin (BTC) as a reserve asset. “We…believe that holding
- While BTC’s Hashrate Remains High, It’s More Difficult Than Ever Before to Mine Bitcoinby Jamie Redman on 26/01/2021 at 05:30
At the end of January 2021, Bitcoin’s network mining difficulty, a measure of how complicated it is to mine a block reward, is higher than it’s ever been during the crypto protocol’s lifetime. Currently, Bitcoin’s mining difficulty is a whopping 20.8 trillion but despite the handicap, bitcoin miners have continued to keep the network’s hashrate
- Interview: Quick Hits On Bitcoin In Asia With Molly Of HashKey Hubby Bitcoin Magazine on 25/01/2021 at 21:01
On this episode of Bitcoin Magazine’s “Bitcoin In Asia,” the guest and host discuss Bitcoin adoption in Asia. The post Interview: Quick Hits On Bitcoin In Asia With Molly Of HashKey Hub appeared first on Bitcoin Magazine.
- Hut 8 Partners With Foundry Digital To Secure 475 PH/s In Bitcoin Mining Capacityby Jessie Willms on 25/01/2021 at 19:46
Hut 8 turned to Foundry Digital for $11.8 million in financing and access to 5,400 new MicroBT Whatsminer M30S mining rigs. The post Hut 8 Partners With Foundry Digital To Secure 475 PH/s In Bitcoin Mining Capacity appeared first on Bitcoin Magazine.
- Grayscale Gifts $1 Million To Coin Center, Will Match Up To $1 Million More In Februaryby Joe Rodgers on 25/01/2021 at 19:27
Grayscale Investments has donated $1 million to Coin Center, with a commitment to match all donations made in February up to $1 million more. The post Grayscale Gifts $1 Million To Coin Center, Will Match Up To $1 Million More In February appeared first on Bitcoin Magazine.
- Ushering In A Bitcoin Standard: Marathon Buys $150 Million Of Bitcoinby Nik Hoffman on 25/01/2021 at 17:26
Marathon Patent Group becomes the latest company diverting its treasury into bitcoin, snapping up 4,812.66 BTC. The post Ushering In A Bitcoin Standard: Marathon Buys $150 Million Of Bitcoin appeared first on Bitcoin Magazine.
- Why Your Nonprofit Should Be Thinking About Bitcoinby Dr. Wolf von Laer on 25/01/2021 at 14:34
If you are a board member, a CFO or a CEO of a nonprofit, you owe it to your mission to study Bitcoin. The post Why Your Nonprofit Should Be Thinking About Bitcoin appeared first on Bitcoin Magazine.
- Fueled By Bitcoin Boom, Invictus Capital Sees Massive Growth In Q4 2020by Invictus Capital on 25/01/2021 at 13:29
Promoted: Blockchain asset management firm Invictus Capital saw portfolio performance rise significantly in the fourth quarter of 2020. The post Fueled By Bitcoin Boom, Invictus Capital Sees Massive Growth In Q4 2020 appeared first on Bitcoin Magazine.
- Cantillon Effect 2.0: Bitcoin Is The World’s First Truly Fair Moneyby Christian Keroles And Deniz Saat on 22/01/2021 at 22:24
Bitcoin changes a legacy economic dynamic that granted those close to the money printer a distinct advantage over the rest of us. The post Cantillon Effect 2.0: Bitcoin Is The World’s First Truly Fair Money appeared first on Bitcoin Magazine.
- Discussing Bitcoin Core 0.21.0by Bitcoin Magazine on 22/01/2021 at 18:36
This episode of “The Van Wirdum Sjorsnado” covers the latest major release of the Bitcoin Core software and its most important changes. The post Discussing Bitcoin Core 0.21.0 appeared first on Bitcoin Magazine.
- Bitcoin 2017 Vs. 2021: How This Bull Run Is Differentby Abhay Aluri on 22/01/2021 at 17:12
Bitcoin’s all-time price highs in 2021 have crushed records set in 2017. But that’s not the only way in which this bull run is different. The post Bitcoin 2017 Vs. 2021: How This Bull Run Is Different appeared first on Bitcoin Magazine.
- OKCoin To Integrate Lightning Networkby Christian Keroles And Peter Chawaga on 22/01/2021 at 14:00
OKCoin has announced that it will integrate Bitcoin’s Lightning Network, reducing transaction fees and deposit/withdrawal times. The post OKCoin To Integrate Lightning Network appeared first on Bitcoin Magazine.
- Interview: How To Store Your Bitcoinby pchawaga on 21/01/2021 at 22:01
Shift Crypto’s Douglas Bakkum joins the “Bitcoin Magazine Podcast” to discuss his inspiration, the BitBox02 and bitcoin cold storage. The post Interview: How To Store Your Bitcoin appeared first on Bitcoin Magazine.
- Interview: Making Bitcoin Accessible For Everyone With Randy McMillianby Nik Hoffman on 21/01/2021 at 19:23
Randy McMillan joins “Taco Plebs” to discuss his work to make Bitcoin accessible to everyone, even the visually and tactile impaired. The post Interview: Making Bitcoin Accessible For Everyone With Randy McMillian appeared first on Bitcoin Magazine.